Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Bathrooms: 1, Separate Toilets: 1
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- Our apartment is our home in the mountains. We invite you to make it yours for the time of your stay, and treat it with the care you would your own.
- Ski boots and hiking boots may NOT be worn in the apartment but must be removed at the entrance. Skis must be kept in the ski room.
- Some of the furniture is new, especially the dining area, so please be careful not to damage or mark it.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Denise BainesAsk a question
About Denise Baines
We are a British couple living in Belgium, where we have been as teachers for almost 30 years. We have 4 adult children. We have skied as a family since the children were small, and it has always been our dream to have our own place in the mountains.
Denise Baines purchased this Apartment in 2014
Why Denise Baines chose Hinterthal
We chose Hinterthal for its peaceful location, fabulous skiing and lovely Austrian village atmosphere. We bought it in May 2014 and spent July renovating it. Even though we were working we loved the fresh air, the warmth of the people and the constant view of the mountains. The apartment is close to the lift, the village, restaurants and 2 very nice spas, but most of all it is peaceful and beautiful everywhere you look. All you can hear is the stream at the bottom of the garden. Then you can follow the trail up the mountain behind to the waterfall.
What makes this Apartment unique
Hinterthal is idyllic, but if you want more action its an easy drive or you can hop on a bus and you are in Maria Alm in 10 minutes. There is plenty to do, including hiking, swimming, tennis, mountain biking, horse riding.... and you can find lakes, gorges, and glaciers within a half hour drive. For something different, it is only an hour to Salzburg, and that's a city worth spending time in!
- english, french, german