3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 2 Car Garage, Golf Course And Mountain View, Pool, Spa
Clive Williams and Jessica Wang
- english, Mandarin Chinese
About Clive Williams and Jessica Wang
We are new owners and easy going people. We are both still working so we visit our desert home as much as we can. My husband likes Golf and I enjoy the golf course view more than playing.
Clive Williams and Jessica Wang purchased this Condo in 2016
Why Clive Williams and Jessica Wang chose Palm Desert
Everything in this nice home is almost new. The house is really clean, air conditioned with gas fire place. The south facing golf course and mountain view takes full advantage of the winter sun. The location is centrally located with easy access to all Cities in the Valley.
What makes this Condo unique
Chaparral Country Club is very friendly golf resort, with many pools, spas. Renters can drink and eat in our club restaurant and can play golf with several renter packages. The gym and tennis courts are available to all.
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
No refunds for cancellations made after payment is made
As promised. Very clean and ready to go.
Excellent in every way. Owners very cordial and helpful.
Thank you for the kind words. We see this as our home which we offer to guests, not just a vacation rental business. As such our guests are entitled to the same level of care and attention as we would expect ourselves.
Clive and Jessica.
Relaxing setting. Lovely home!
We enjoyed our stay in this well equipped home. Thank you to the owners for the use of this lovely home away from home.
A great stay in a beautiful home!
We spent three wonderful months in this beautiful home in 2017 and, but for health issues, would have been very happy to return in 2018. We have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending this spacious, updated, comfortable home to others.
Clive and Jessica were a pleasure to deal with and responded immediately to any questions and to the few, minor, issues that arose during our stay. The pictures on the website, the previous reviewers’ remarks, and the owners’ descriptions are no exaggeration and speak for themselves. Here are some of the features we appreciated the most:
1. The south-facing patio, where we enjoyed our morning coffee almost every day. (And many other meals as well!) It offers the perfect mix of sun and shade — in January, our preference was always to sit in the full sunshine but, by March, we opted for lunches in the shade. In the mornings, golfers would come by but they rarely took any notice of us — the cart path is sufficiently far away and it never felt intrusive. By the afternoon, there were far fewer golfers and, by early evening, we mostly had the view of mountains, palm trees, fairways, and greens all to ourselves.
2. The Atrium — a great addition to the design of this home. It provides additional daylight, especially to the two smaller bedrooms, which have direct access through sliding glass doors. It can also be a safe source of fresh air overnight. The custom-designed doors leading out from the hallway are a lovely piece of art in their own right, and the first thing you see as you enter the home. A perfect “Welcome Home" greeting!
3. The fireplace! Since January 2017 was a bit cooler and wetter than normal, the fireplace made for a wonderfully cozy and relaxing atmosphere on any chilly, darker evenings.
4. The kitchen, with its beautiful quartz countertops, and most of the cookware, utensils, and small appliances anyone could wish for, was always a pleasure to work in, particularly in light of the open-plan layout of the living area.
5. The entire Chaparral community — everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming, and we could have participated in a number of social activities had we chosen to do so. There were non-resident golf course memberships available to renters, or we could pay the green-fee. The driving range is a great practice facility, complete with bunker and chipping area. We also made good use of the well-equipped and spacious fitness center, which we never found crowded.
When a renter really does "take care of your home as if it were their own," we as owners would always go the extra yard for them. Burton and Birgitta were exactly those people. We enjoyed their company, both as renters and as friends. We welcome them back any time and we hope that they can come again.
Jessica and Clive
Spacious Condo with Great Mountain Views
We were the first renters for this updated condo, the space is large, clean and provides a great home base for a family. There are 18 pools on the property and we used the closest one to the condo, there was never anyone else there when we were using the pool, the water temperature was very warm and our grandson's used the pool everyday, multiple times!
Especially enjoyed the large kitchen and counter space and also the fireplace which we used on the 2 cool night that we experienced while there for the month of March. The condo stays surprisingly cool if windows and doors are closed during the day, and cools off at night when the sun goes down. Only used the air conditioner twice while there.
The master bedroom was very large with a terrific walk in closet/dressing room, the Cali-King mattress was very inviting and very comfortable at the end of the day. The adjoining ensuite has both a shower and separate tub, the vanity is large and has double sinks. The dining room table provided enough sitting room for a gathering of people.
Owners Clive and Jessica are very accomadating and when ever we had a problem they were quick to provide a solution. We would recommend this condo to a family or group of friends visiting the desert.
Thanks Donna and Alan, we are so lucky to have your family stay in our home. And we hope you had a lot of fun during your vacation.
Our home sits in the Chaparral Country Club, adjoins the Monterey Country Club. Marriott Desert Springs Resort is adjacent. Just 1.5 miles from the Street Fair, 1 mile to Starbucks, supermarket, cleaners, restaurants and Bristol Farms. 3 miles to The River entertainment and dining complex and El Paseo high end shopping street . You will enjoy and appreciate this ideal location.
This home is facing south, across the Golf course, just remodeled and nicely decorated. Modern design with a spacious kitchen and open plan. Hardwood floors throughout. We welcome you to enjoy your life style here.