Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 7)
double · Bunk bed
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath (no shower) · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- USE OF INDOOR FIREPLACE PROHIBITED. This property ONLY sleeps 7 but travelers can book the cottage next door to accommodate 13 total.
- No RV's, trailers, campers or tents in yard or driveway for extra guests and/or sleeping.
- No parties or special events on site.
Hosted by Kirsten HortonAsk a question
About Kirsten Horton
A bit about us, the owners. This cottage is owned by two couples (Jason/Kirsten & Jeff/Jamie) with deep ties to Northern Michigan. Jeff, Kirsten and Jason all grew up in Traverse City, while Jamie spent summers up north with her family. Kirsten and Jason still live in Traverse City. We purchased and renovated this for the purpose of enjoying summers on the lake, but realized that we won't be able to use it every week in the summer because we are stuck working for a living still. So, we have decided to rent it out for a few select weeks in the summer for others to enjoy. We hope you enjoy your time on the lake as much as we do.
Kirsten Horton purchased this Cottage in 2015
Why Kirsten Horton chose Williamsburg
This is one of the newest, freshest, most convenient cottages you will find on Elk, Torch or Skegemog. For those unfamiliar with Lake Skegemog, it is the quieter of the three, shallower and calmer. Due to it's location and depth, the lake is also warmer than the others throughout the summer, routinely getting to above 70 degrees.