Recently renovated, lovely views, sleeps up to 6, private garden and shared pool
Vittoria & Jacquee
- english, french, portuguese, italian
Lovely view, good location
We spent a week here. The girls in the office were very helpful especially Vittoria. The apartment is spacious and has great views of the lake. You definitely need a car to get about. Nearest supermarket is 15 minutes towards Lugano. The pool is a short walk and all neighbouring apartments are spaced well enough to still feel private.
Very short vacation in a beautiful place.
Very good service.
Very confortable house in a beatiful place.
Near to the lake.
Swimming pool is a very good idea in those who do not love bath in the lake.
Near to all characteristic places and Villas.
A good stay, but...
We really had a good time staying in Balcony 5, nice view on the lake from our balcon, very neat and clean, spacy, got a lot of info for things to do, always got correct and fast answer of Vittoria when we asked something. But there are some things that could be better:
- WiFi did not work at all, we had a cost of over 60€ for using our own 4G connection
- pots and pans in the kitchen were in a very bad condition and even dangerous sometimes. They were not suited for gas fire!
- swimmingpool was very nice, but i had to ask myself to clean the pool, after the bottom started to turn green. To be clear, after I asked the pool was cleaned immediately and profound.
- next to the pool is an common place with shower, toilet and a washing machine. But this space is not clean, was really dirty and material was stocked there. Could not be used. A pitty, because could be very interesting for instance when you want to go to the toilet you don't have to go to run to your appartement
- at night we had some noice of the hospital which is in front of the appartments. Especially when you sleep with open windows.
- in the facilities of the description on the website there is mentioned AC! I assume airconditioning ? If so, there is no airco in the house.
Oleandro Balcony 5
Oleandro Balcony 5 was a great vacation spot. The house is in great condition and the views are amazing from both the balcony and the shared swimming pool. The location is pretty secluded and away from most tourist crowds. However, that means that you would need a car for this location. We had to pick up and drop off our key at the Love Como office in the center of the Menaggio, so we definitely needed a car. Also, the stairs to the loft upstairs (with extra beds) are very steep, so I wouldn't recommend it for very small children or people with any sort of mobility impairment. You would also need to take extra care when using the stairs in the middle of the night to use the bathroom downstairs. Other than that, the place is wonderful and Vittoria was very communicative and available to answer any questions.
Very confortable place with great view
Oleandro 5 is a great appartment. The wood ceiling create a great atmosphere. The garden (backyard) has been renovated and the balcony offers a gorgeous view on the lake. It is large enough to seat around the table and have a meal outside. You will find everything you need for a pleasant stay. (just notice that the bedroom upstairs is not suitable for olderly people or very tall persons! )We had a great time in this place and recommend it highly.
Orleandro Balcony ist ein super Ferien-Appartement
Wir waren 2 Wochen im August hier in diesem tollen Ferien-Appartement und sind absolut begeistert.
Das Feriendomizil entsprach exakt unseren Erwartungen.
Die Fotos bei FeWo-direkt waren sehr informativ. Es war wirklich alles so wie abgebildet.
Es war alles sehr sauber.
Auch der Kontakt zur Verwalterin Vittoria war unkompliziert und sehr freundlich.
Während des ganzen Urlaubs war sie über WhatsApp für uns erreichbar und hat bei kleineren Problemen auch prompt reagiert.
Der Pool war auch sehr gepflegt und wurde von einem Gärtner regelmäßig gereinigt.
Dazu hatten wir auch noch sehr nette Nachbarn aus den unterschiedlichsten Regionen (Franzosen, Italiener und auch andere deutsche junge Familien).
Von der Lage her erwies sich das Appartement geradezu als ideal um zu den umliegenden Bergen rund um den Comer See zu starten. Wir sind sehr viel gewandert und freuten uns dann abends immer auf eine gemütliche Runde im Pool.
Wir sind einfach rundum begeistert und werden sicher noch einmal wieder kommen.