Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10-12)
King size beds (1), Double Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2) Sleeper Sofa (1). Skylights in bedrooms 2& 3
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - No pets, my dog would be jealous ;)No pets, my dog would be jealous ;)
No smoking - No smoking,vaping, or marijuana: deck,unit,garage No smoking,vaping, or marijuana: deck,unit,garage
Max guests: 10 - Can’t be responsible for occasional pool shut downCan’t be responsible for occasional pool shut down
- See additional info that I will email to you. Please respect quiet time after 10 pm.
- excessive mud, snow, salt, sand, or garbage not taken out will impact cleaning bill & security deposit refund may be impacted. No dumping off deck.
- Can’t be responsible for occasional pool/ hot tub shut downs due to maintenance. (If you are at fault for a diaper explosion, U will be charged)
Hosted by Sheryl & Russ DeutschAsk a question
About Sheryl & Russ Deutsch
Russ and Sheryl have owned this condo since 2000-2001 time frame. Our kids, now grown, have loved it for many years. Russ loves the casino, golfing, and the feeling of total relaxation that Northern Michigan offers.
Sheryl & Russ Deutsch purchased this condo in 2000
Why Sheryl & Russ Deutsch chose Petoskey
Russ and I feel that Petoskey has 'everything' ...restaurants, art, galleries, golf, shopping, beach, pool, casinos, and much more. (Conversely, if you just want to do 'nothing' but relax and sit on the deck, that's a great option too)
What makes this condo unique
Beach, indoor pool, and tennis courts are steps away. Lake Michigan is across the street, through the Petoskey State Park. Bikes are in the garage and can take you to Downtown Petoskey, Harbor Springs, and beyond...