5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms with Sea Views
- english, greek
Check-in: 2:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Please give advance notice
Only on balconies
Undrer consideration, please contact us
Children not allowed
No refunds for cancellations made after payment is made
Cute but far from everything.
Overall a good experience, but there we several items that needed repair. We recommend that the owner consider correcting the following issues:
- downstairs hall bathroom shower did not work, shower head broken.
- pool jacuzzi jets and light did not work.
- many of the A/C remote controls and the TV remote control batteries were missing or dead.
- many of the window screens were damaged or missing and had large holes in them.
- the property description should include a statement that the roads leading to the house are in poor condition and that it is a long and difficult drive with many narrow mountain top dirt roads.
Great house, getting more guest-ready
We had a great time at this house; it has plenty of space for up to 10 people, the pool is wonderful, and we knew what we were getting into in terms of location (it's ~ 15 min from 'town'). Hosts were GREAT - responsive and very nice. Wonderful daily cleaning service. The property itself could use a little maturing to truly be ready for groups. We had constant problems with the electricity - kept blowing fuses for upstairs, and could never get both upstairs units working at the same time for the whole stay. Luckily, with just 4 in the house, we could move partially downstairs. The kitchen isn't really fully equipped - minimal tools and only a single usable pan. Had to buy our own throw-away baking pans. Beds were very comfortable. Wireless was weak / slow. Generally was a good experience and we could recommend staying here, but be aware there is still some work to do to make it truly turn-key as a property for a multi-day stay.
Super séjour entre copines !
Très bon accueil de Maria et Tina très disponible. Attention évitez de prendre une voiture trop petite car la maison est en hauteur et il y a quelques montées un peu effrayantes.
Mais la villa vaut vraiment le détour pour éviter la foule à la plage et profiter de la piscine !