Villa near 300 meters from Beach, with Yard, equipped Veranda,Car Park in Puglia
- english, french, italian
Our Italian touristic Association has been working for more than 15 years, offering guests the availability to find the best solution for vacation. The facilities are located in Ostuni and at the Sea area. For many years, Ostuni, called the "White City" is a tourist destination visited by many travellers, curious and fashinated by these lands.
Why Gianni chose Villanova
The private building in which is located Villetta Monica, has got a comfortable access that connects the sandy beach (near about 300 meters) reachable on foot. The sandy beach is medium size with sandy and gradual entrance in the sea, adapt to all the people especially to children. There is a free part and an equipped area with sun umbrellas, sun beds and bar/restaurant. On foot or by bike (thanks to a pedestrian and bicycle path) is possible to reach other little bays or beaches surrounded by a natural landscape.
What makes this Villa unique
There are: large outside Area with Yard and equipped Veranda to stay together with Family or friends. Villetta Monica is comfortable because the location is very quiet. The sea is reachable on foot and Ostuni city is near about few minutes by car. Ostuni is a central town of Apulia. Here, in the evening, there are many events, festivals and gastronomy tours. Thanks to proximity to the beach and to all the services (rental boat, restaurants, bar, shops..), guests can spend a pleasant holiday in relax. Ostuni city, near about 7 km from the location of this villa, is a central town of Apulia. From this area, visitors can discover other cities in few minutes by car: Polignano, Alberobello with its typical Trulli, Itria Valley, Lecce and other beautiful sandy beaches.
Check-in: 3:30 pm
Check-out: 9:00 am
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Appartamento in zona tranquilla a due passi dal mare. Spazi esterni immensi. Gianni sempre disponibile e preciso.
Grazie Sig. Marco, sono contento che avete apprezzato la zona. Per me è stato un piacere, mi auguro di rivederla presto nella nostra terra.
Camerini Sea village is located in Ostuni, (Apulia), it is an active place for a lot of visitors and guests, because here there are all the facilities and shops. The most important recognition is the “Blue Flag”, for its clean Sea from many years.
Here there are comfortable streets and a main sandy beach with gradual and easy entrance in water for everyone, adults and children.
On the beach there is a free part and an equipped part, where guests can rent sun umbrellas and sunbeds on demand. There is also a snack bar on the beach.
Through bicycle and pedestrian path along the coast, it is possible to reach a series of small bays surrounded by a wonderful and natural landscape, with green and mediterranean area.
Nearby SERVICES and FACILITIES:
- Restaurants / Pizza houses
- Bakeries and shops with local products
- Butcheries / Fishmongers / Greengrocers
- Market / Newsstands
- Boat rental / Bike rental center
- Pharmacy and emergency room
- Cash machine
- sport center with soccer fields and volleyball courts
- Game Area for children
- Pub with live music
- Bycicle and pedestrian path
In the evening is possible to visit the historical and touristic center of Ostuni, reachable by car in about 7-8 minutes.
In Ostuni, called the White City, there are various events (typical apulian festivals, theathral shows, live concert, art performances in square, literary presentations, theme nights, folk dances etc.)
TOURIST PLACES and BEACHES that we recommend to visit:
- OSTUNI "the White City”;
- The Long and Sandy Beaches of “Natural Reserve of Dune Costiere”;
- The Natural Reserve of Torre Guaceto: WWF protected Oasis, with long and sandy beaches;
- CISTERNINO one of the most beautiful villages of Italy;
- MARTINA FRANCA and LOCOROTONDO, two particular town in Itria Valley
- POLIGNANO A MARE, a town on the Sea;
- ALBEROBELLO: the city of typical Trulli;
- The Caves in CASTELLANA;
- CEGLIE MESSAPICA: City queen of Apulian Gastronomy
- CASTEL DEL MONTE, a castle built in the period of Holy Roman Empire;
- LECCE, in south of Apulia, called the south Florence, for its architecture.
- ZOO SAFARI in Fasano withamusement Park;
- "MILLENARI of PUGLIA", Association for excursions in the nature on foot or by bicycle;
- "EGNAZIA PARK" the biggest Water Park in Puglia
- MUSEUMS in Ostuni;
- ROCK CHURCHES.