Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Solar passive 1 bedroom cottage : Local beaches & Wilsons Prom
spacious bedroom with queen bed and garden views .
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - 1 infant or child 5 years-12 years 1 infant or child 5 years-12 years
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Shoes off inside -please bring slippers to wear in the house. Please use only wooden spoons on the saucepans.
- please dont feed the native birds and animals
- The booking is strictly for the number of guests on the booking form
Walk down the hill to the sea through the coastal park . The pristine Cape Liptrap Coastal Park at your door step has varied trails . You may see wallabies, wombats ,koalas and other local inhabitants. You will see a myriad of natives birds . Close to Wilsons Promontory National Park and Sallow and Corner Inlets , Cape Liptrap Light house and other natural beautiful locales .
About Anne Terrell
We build this solar Passive cottage in 2012. We love the simplicity and ambience of its design . We especially welcome guests who have an interest in energy conservation .
Anne Terrell purchased this Cottage in 2012
Why Anne Terrell chose Walkerville
down the road from Alisons Lesters Magic Beach and easy drive to Wilsons Prom .
What makes this Cottage unique
Native bushland garden setting , solar passive ,walk to the beach through Coastal parkland .