5 bedroom, 3 bathroom right in town great ambience with wood fires. Sleeps 12
- 0% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 0 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 0 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Stairs have child gate and property fully fencedStairs have child gate and property fully fenced
Pets allowed - By arrangement No pets in bedrooms OR furniture. By arrangement No pets in bedrooms OR furniture.
No parties/events - Paying Guests can have quiet celebration ONLYPaying Guests can have quiet celebration ONLY
No smoking - Smoking ONLY outside - use ashtray-NO BUTTSSmoking ONLY outside - use ashtray-NO BUTTS
Max guests: 12
- House to be left in a clean and generally tidy state . Please sleep in between sheets NOT under quilts/doonas
- Failure to any or all of the house rules may incur additional clean charges. Costs will be deducted from guests credit card provided prior to arrival.
- As per Rental Agreement Credit Card provided by guest will be charged if damage, theft and for additional cleaning if house rules are not adhered to.
Beeches on High is a perfect house for a family weekend.
Well situated in a beautiful Victorian country town. Take the gorge walk. Magnificent views.
We had a lovely stay at this property. There was plenty of room for all of us and everything was very comfortable and convenient
Great location easy walking distance to shops. House is cute well equipped perfect for a large family/ group
Best Stay In Beechworth
This property is close to everything in Beechworth. Clean and comfortable, we were a party of 8 so the house was ideal. It has plenty of space and a great outdoor area. We will be re-booking in 2020.
Great to have you stay. Look forward to hearing from you next time. Cheers
Beeches on High
Great location in centre of town, excellent standard of accommodation for our family members (mum & dad, plus three adult children and their partners, plus a toddler grandchild ). Had a wonderful time in and around Beechworth. Just a note for those with children - house has stairs linking split level, but has solid gates at top and bottom of stairs for safety. Highly recommended for break like we had here over the weekend. Thanks to owner John for communication. Cheers, Drew
Great location to lake for boating, swimming and fishing . Only 100m to shops and resturaunts
Beeches on High is located right in town back onto Spring Creek. It is fully fenced and offers great family or group accommodation - Pet friendly with permission..