Andrew & Nira Tyler
Check-in: 9:00 am
Check-out: 5:00 pm
100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Must have professional cleaners
Nice house but filthy had all contents need
The garbled guest review is wrong, inflammatory and without any evidence. The guest's comment has absolutely no foundation and is totally inconsistent with all earlier reviews.
Our holiday home was cleaned beforehand by a professional, and we inspected it one day prior to the stay by the guest. It was totally clean, as it always is before each stay. She had our contact details, but at no stage raised any concerns with us during her stay.
All previous reviews by guests have 5 star ratings, including one, just a few days before this stay, as follows:
- “Fabulous place. Just the perfect setup. Had everything we needed and lots more than most holiday rentals”. Overall, 5 star rating by Jen Roberts, for stay from 1 to 8 October 2019.
And the four previous (and earlier) reviews were as follows:
- “Spacious home a short walk to a beautiful bay beach. The home was very spacious and well equipped. Overall we had a great time and it was a perfect venue”. Overall, 5 star rating by Elise Forner, for stay from 22 to 29 December 2018.
- “Great stay. Really nice home and good location. All that was required.” – Overall, 5 star rating by Brett Bertie, for stay from 30 September to 7 October 2017.
- “Comfortable and roomy. We enjoyed our stay at Ashiana, we had everything we needed in the kitchen, laundry and bathrooms, very comfortable and a great location”. Overall, 5 star rating by Leanne Lubic, for stay from 15 to 22 January 2017.
- “Great place to stay. Great house in good condition fully equipped and clean. Great space for a family and comfortable”. Overall 5 star rating by Olivia Stuart, for stay from 5 to 15 January 2016.
We reject the guest review and ask that it be removed from the HomeAway website, as it is at odds with the facts and with all previous reviews.
Fabulous place. Just the perfect setup.
Grandkids were amazed by the kangaroos so close to homes and beach. Close to all amenities and activities. Had everything we needed and lots more than most holiday rentals. Foxtel and internet kept everyone happy on the rainy day.
Thank you for your kind review.
We are glad it worked out well for your and the family.
Andrew and Nira
Spacious home a short walk to a beautiful bay beach
The home was very spacious and well equipped. We had 14 people for lunch on Xmas day and there were enough outside tables chairs plates glasses and cutlery to cater for all. The house was only a short walk to the beach with beautiful flat clear water. It also has access to add another beautiful secluded beach by walking, mountain bike riding or kayaking. The house is only a 10 minute drive into the main batemans bay centre. Overall ww had a great time and it was a perfect venue.
Really nice home and good location. All that was required
Comfortable and roomy
We enjoyed our stay at Ashiana, we had everything we needed in the kitchen, laundry and bathrooms, very comfortable and a great location.
great place to stay
Great house in good condition, fully equipped and clean. Great space for a family and comfortable. Nice garden with places to sit. Kangaroos hop past the windows most days. the woods opposite make for good bird watching and walks. Beach cafe 5 minutes walk away. Maloneys beach is a lovely holiday destination, safe calm beach for kids. We will return.