About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
Toilet · Shower
Bath (no shower) · Toilet · Shower
- Pets Welcome
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Please note the housing configuration.Please note the housing configuration.
Pets allowed - Flexible with regard to pets. Flexible with regard to pets.
Max guests: 8
- You will need to bring your own linen, unless requested and then we can supply at $20 per bed.
- Please note that the downstairs area is only connected to the upstairs by the external staircase. Important to note if you have young children.
- We do require at least 2 nights booking during the Xmas and Easter holiday seasons.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by GailAsk a question
Our family just fell in love with and bought the house on a "weekend getaway whim ". We are a eco friendly family choosing simplicity as a way to relax.
Why Gail chose Peppermint Grove Beach
Bonamanzi is a casual relaxed home to share ...It has always been our beach house, easy to live in, kick back and relax. Our children and dogs have grown up loving their time at Peppy Beach, it has created so many happy memories for us all. All we ask is that you love and respect as we do , treat the old house kindly and soak up the views and sunsets. The cul de sac it is set on is full of friendly permanent residents which makes it a warm welcome.
What makes this House unique
We love the quietness, the local residents and the beautiful beach of Geographe Bay. Whether it is enjoying the summer months on the beach or lighting the fire in winter and watching the storms roll in - all seasons are beautiful!! Close enough to go some where, but relaxed enough to go nowhere..........