No refunds for cancellations made after payment is made
Great place for a family holiday, the house has everything you need.
Lorrelle ( the property manager) was a delight to deal with and made the whole stay easy.
Will definitely come back!
Exactly what we wanted!!
Piccadilly Place was perfect for our Fraser Island getaway. This is a really well maintained property with everything you need, comfy beds, great kitchen, plenty of fridge and freezer space, large dining and lounge area, an outside area with pool table and fire ring perfect for the kids to hang out in and easy to access.
Lorrelle was fantastic with plenty of local knowledge and advice.
Thanks for a great week, we will be back!
Absolutely fantastic place to stay in
Fantastic place to stay really enjoyed it, big bbq lovely hot water and comfortable beds also fantastic to have a fire during those colder nights, will definitely be staying there again and would highly recommend it to anyone
I am glad you found Piccadilly Place a great place for your holiday. It was a pleasure to have you stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Had a great stay. The owner was lovely and very informative about places to visit on the Island. Beautiful location, hope to be back next year.
Owner refuses to give deposit back.
Our deposit was not given back because we apparently left sand all over the floor, even though the group I stayed with cleaned it extensively for an hour. We also had our power removed due to us "using too much power" even though the owner stated that they have very large capacity. The owner clearly was never going to return the bond. I would advise against staying here. There are plenty of other places to stay around the area.
SHOOLIES, Never again, NO WAY! It was against my better judgement, the floor was left filthy dirty. An extension lead was disconnected because electrical appliances that should not have been used (a slurpee machine amongst others) were being used and the lead provided was to be used ONLY for sleep apnea such devices. At NO time was the power to the house other than the extension lead turned off or it would have cut power the other residence. Furthermore, the boys were ill because of what they drank and destroyed linen that was never recovered or salvageable and the floor was stained, which required considerable cost to clean/repair. Not to mention the items missing from the house after they left. SCHOOLIES NEVER AGAIN.
My girls and I had an excellent holiday. House was great with lots of room and a great landlord!