Located in a small resort, Cossies by the Sea is set amongst palm trees with saltwater swimming pool. Distance 5 Minutes Walk to the Beach 5 Minutes Walk to Town
What makes this Resort unique
Saltwater swimming pool, complimentary secure undercover parking, Unlimited Wi-Fi, Netflix, Air conditioning, Laundry facilities, Full kitchen facilities, TV & DVD player. All linen and bath towels provided.
Max guests: 3
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
They were very helpful when we had a problem with the air con
Nice to meet you James and thanks for your understanding with the air-con, it has now been replaced with a new one.
Perfect for a weekend getaway
The location of this apartment is great -- it's on a quiet side street and just a 10-minute walk to the restaurants, bars and the beach -- far enough from the noise, but close enough to hear the ocean roar. The apartment is perfect for two people and provides the amenities needed should you chose to cook a meal while there. The bathroom has been nicely remodeled and the [new] bed was comfortable. Communication between Dalene (property manager) and myself was great, and she attended to our needs quickly and easily.
Cosy, quiet little place
The pool was the highlight of the place. Dalene was tentive and kept the place very clean.
Quiet location & excellent service
We loved Cossie’s! First time in Byron and so glad we stayed here! We had our 7-month old boy with us and it was no trouble for Cossie’s to supply a high chair and portacot at no cost. The accommodation itself was clean and beautifully presented. The location was peaceful and close to the beach but not too close to the noise of the town! Thanks Dalene for being so easy to work with!
We had a great time here. Location was perfect, pool was beautiful. Would definitely stay again!
From Coolangatta Airport:
66.5 km - about 1 hour 0 mins
1. Head south on Terminal Ave toward Tom Norris Dr
2. Continue on Jonson St
3. Turn right at Gold Coast Hwy
4. Continue on Tweed Heads Bypass
Entering New South Wales
5. Slight left to stay on Tweed Heads Bypass
6. Slight right at Tugun Bypass
7. Continue on Pacific Hwy
8. Take the Byron Bay exit
9. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Ewingsdale Rd
10. Continue on Shirley St
Destination will be on the left "Beaches Complex"
From Brisbane Airport:
175 km - about 2 hours 17 mins
1. Head northeast on Airport Dr toward Hibiscus St
2. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on Airport Dr
Go through 2 roundabouts
3. Take the ramp onto Gateway Mwy
4. Take the exit onto Pacific Mwy
5. Slight right at Tugun Bypa
Entering New South Wales
6. Continue on Pacific Hwy
7. Take the exit
8. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Ewingsdale Rd
9. Continue on Shirley St
10. Cossies by the Sea is located within the "Beaches Complex" at 45 Shirley Street. Continue to drive past 45 Shirley Street and turn left into Milton Street, which will take you to the back of the "Beaches Complex".
11. Cossies by the Sea is located on the beachside of the 'Beaches Complex" - Unit 11.