ASHLAR @ Manna Gums is a large stunning contemporary open plan villa. Soak in the luxurious 2 person spa with the person you love or enjoy just unwinding in the property. Located on the edge of town only minutes from Daylesford's vibrant main street.
Flexible check in & check out where available
ASHLAR @ Manna Gums is a large stunning contemporary open plan villa with everything in one room except bathroom which is located in a corner of the villa behind a beautiful privacy stone wall (there is no door on bathroom)
- King size bed (made up for your arrival - feel free to leave linens where they are when you are leaving)
- Unique Castlemaine quarried stone feature wall
- Beautiful bathroom with 2 person slate-tiled double spa with shower above
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Bath Towels, Bath-mat, Hand-towel
- 1 Powder Room - toilet enclosed off bathroom with door for privacy
- Kitchen with bar-fridge, induction hot-plate, sink, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, toasted sandwich maker, microwave, NO Oven (dish-washing liquid, tea-towels & wash cloths supplied)
- Self prepare breakfast provisions supplied bread, cereal, juice, milk, condiments
- Starter selection of tea & coffee
- Basic Provisions supplied - Oil, Salt & Pepper, toilet paper, tissues
- Coffee Plunger & ground filtered coffee
- Crockery & Cutlery, Saucepans, Cheese Boards, Glassware
- Gas log fire
- NBN WiFi
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Polished boards
- Leather chaise lounge
- Wide screen LCD TV
- DVD player with a selection of DVDs
- CD player with blue-tooth capabilities
- Private outdoor courtyard with table & chairs
- Electric BBQ
- Linen Supplied
- Reading area with comfy chair
- Desk area with 2 USB power-points
- Dining table & 2 chairs
- Private outdoor patio area with table, chairs and BBQ
- Off-street parking
PROPERTY & LOCAL ATTRACTIONS
Located in the diverse township of Daylesford and only minutes from historic Hepburn Springs ASHLAR is a stunning and spacious, open plan villa that features a gorgeous bathroom with an impressive double spa encased in Castlemaine slate tiles.
ASHLAR is an ideal property for a romantic escape for two to make their base whilst enjoying the amazing surrounds that are Daylesford and Hepburn Springs.
The super comfortable king sized bed at ASHLAR is made up ready for your arrival.
A selection of dvds, books, magazines and games are available for guests to enjoy throughout their stay.
A key feature of this property is the luxurious large double spa encased in impressive Castlemaine stone.
ASHLAR is located on the edge of Daylesford and backs onto rural farming paddocks with the cattle in these paddocks often greeting you at the fence-line on your arrival....
Guests can curl up in comfort on the super comfy leather lounge whilst taking in the views to historic Wombat Park past the impressive manna gums that mark the entrance to the property.
ASHLAR @ Manna Gums is located in Daylesford, Victoria, Australia
Walking distance to:
- Farmers Arms Hotel
- Cliffy's Emporium - coffee/food/deli/wine/retail
- Wombat Hill Nursery
- Daylesford Sunday Markets (8am-4pm at Railway Station)
- Daylesford Sunday Farmers Market (8am-4pm at The Woodshed opp. Sunday Market)
- Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens
- Wombat Hill House - cafe located in gardens)
Close driving distance to:
- Hepburn Springs - restaurants, gift stores, cafes, iconic Hepburn bathhouse, Hepburn golf course (5 minutes)
- Daylesford main street - cafes, art galleries, shops, etc (2 minutes or 15 minute walk)
-Terra Australis Distillery (2 minutes or 15 minute walk)
- Lake Daylesford (5 minutes)
- Lake Jubilee (7 minutes)
- Mt Franklin Reserve (10 minutes)
- Daylesford Mill Market (5 minutes)
- Lakehouse Restaurant (5 minutes)
- Passing Clouds Winery - Cider Garden/Alfresco Dining/Cellar Door (10 minutes)
- Daylesford Cider - Musk (10 minutes)
- The Convent - Gallery/cafe/museum/cocktail lounge/retail/gardens (2 minutes or 10 minute walk)
- The Palais, Hepburn (5 minutes)
- Cellarbrations bottle shop (2 minutes)
- Lavandula Swiss/Italian Lavender Farm, Shepherds Flat (10 minutes)
- Belgian Chocolate Mill (5 minutes)
- Overwrought Garden Art, Blampied - Sculptural Metalwork Garden Art Gallery/Retail (15 minutes)
Day Trips or Longer:
- Trentham (20 minutes)
- Kyneton (20 minutes)
- Ballarat (40 minutes)
- Bendigo (1 hour)
- Melbourne (1.5 hours)
- Macedon (45 minutes)
The villa features keypad entry to allow for flexible check-in and check-out times. The entry code will be provided in the days prior to your arrival.
Guests will have access to all spaces in the villa except a small cupboard in the kitchen that is used for storage.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We constantly strive to provide 5 star service and make every guest's stay enjoyable. Although you will enjoy privacy and have limited interaction with your host via phone, message or email, please don't hesitate to contact us if we can help you with anything throughout your stay
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
The living area is equipped with a wall mounted LCD TV, DVD player and stereo. Streaming services are not available in the property and the villa does not have pay TV only offering standard free-to-air channels
We would appreciate a quick note on your booking request telling us the nature of your visit, where you are coming from and if anything special is required in regards to diet issues. This will help us prepare the villa before your arrival to help you enjoy your stay further.
If you are interested in further regional Victoria escapes, you may be interested in our other listings on AirBnB in Elmore (north-east of Bendigo on the Campaspe River);
* Pepperton Homestead Country Escape (group house)
* The Fernery Suite @ Pepperton (Couples studio)
All bookings incur a once-off $50 cleaning fee which will be included in your quoted rate.
All requests for cancellations and amendments to bookings must be submitted in writing to - Please include Booking Name, Booking date and reason(s) for amendment or cancellation.
If the property is re-booked for the same dates and number of bedrooms for the same tariff, a credit voucher for the total amount paid less a $50 administrative fee will be issued.
Amendments to Existing Bookings;
Amendments and changes to dates of arrival or departure in bookings are at the sole discretion of the property manager. In instances where amendments or changes to dates of arrival or departure in bookings are agreed to by management, a $50 administrative fee will apply.
Cancellation policies are strictly adhered to and travel insurance is strongly recommended for medical and cancellation coverage.
These Comments are really welcomed and valued by us - they give us feedback on how we have met our guests expectations and also inform others of what they might expect at ASHLAR.
Should you have stayed with us in the past or stay with us in the future, we would very much appreciate you lodging a GUESTBOOK comment of your experience on this site - just lodge by clicking on to "LEAVE A GUESTBOOK ENTRY" located beneath the current Guestbook comments.