100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Perfect holiday house, would stay again.
Great stay. The house was well set up with everything we needed, including kids toys. Perfect size for a family trip, and nice and warm for a winter getaway.
Modern, clean and has everything you need for a relaxing long weekend.
Princeton Beach house exceeded our expectations for our Australian Day long weekend stay. The house was spacious and modern and we really enjoyed relaxing on the back deck. The photos of this property simply do not do it justice. The beach is just a short walk away and there is a convenience store and cafes not far away (Burnt Toast does a great lunch/breakfast). We cannot recommend this property enough.
Good size property and very kid friendly. A few small things that could be looked at
Small things to consider for future guests that stay
* privide tea coffee and sugar
* update bedding doonas etc, didnt smell fresh and clean, they were too small for the beds also
* outside deck could have been cleaned more to get rid of dust. Weren't able to sit out there as much because of this
* it was great that the lawn was mowed while we were there, however would be nice for that to be communicated to us, just to let us know. Also, the seating after was covered in lawn clippings, our daughter sufferers severely from asthma and allergies so this wasn't ideal
* TV in bedroom didn't work
* Not enough toilet paper for our stay
*some cooking pots were quite dirty
* rubbish bins were almost full on arrival
I think for the price of the property, small things such as the above need to be looked it.
Definately a place we would love to come and stay again...
The property was nice and cosy! The house was also nice and clean, we have just returned back home from staying here for two nights my two sister’s and their kids enjoyed the place, the place was equipped with everything you needed and a bonus was the cardboard full of toys which our younger kids enjoyed, so thank you once again, my sisters would definately love to come back again sometime next year so thank you.
Relaxed, family friendly and homely
We loved our short stay at the home over Christmas. The location is terrific and the house itself is large and laid out well - I think the photos don’t do it justice. Access was easy and we didn’t realise we needed to byo towels but Kate was very accommodating and quick to step in with a helpful solution.
High chair was so convenient and there was also a travel stroller and scooter, as well as the sing set in the yard. If we’d stayes longer we’d have loved to have made use of the incredible back deck and bbq area. It’s a whole other lounge room outside.