Glenelg Shores is a comfortable, three bedroom homette with its own front lawn looking directly over the sea at Glenelg South.
Delicious coffee and cake or a sizzling breakfast at the renowned Broadway Kiosk is a 2 minute stroll away.
It is ideal for those who like to be near the action, but seek a peaceful sanctuary as their base. But if you’d like more buzz, you’re only a short walk away from Jetty Road - Glenelg’s most vibrant street.
Air conditioned, master bedroom- queen bed, second bedroom- bunk beds, third bedroom-2 king single beds. Fully equipped kitchen, separate laundry, sparkling bathroom with full bath and separate shower and a secure double garage ensure there is plenty of room to relax, unwind and enjoy the glorious sunsets over Gulf St Vincent.
TERMS & CONDITIONS.
TERMS & CONDITIONS.
1. Bookings cannot be held and will only be secured upon receipt of 50% deposit. The deposit remains non-refundable unless otherwise agreed with Glenelg Shores management.
2. Full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival. Where full payment is not received, the booking will be cancelled. The deposit is non-refundable.
3. Where payments have been made in full, the following cancellation policy applies:
30 days+ of due arrival 30+ days notice of due arrival: 75% refund
Between 14 & 29 days notice of due arrival: 50% refund
Between 7 & 13 days notice of due arrival: 25% refund
Less than 7 days notice of due arrival: no refund
4. By virtue of providing your full payment you are agreeing to respect neighbours by keeping noise to a minimum. Disturbances & abuse of noise levels will result in cancellation of your stay.
5. The Property is governed by Strata Laws. As such, pets are not allowed on the property.
6. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the premises. Smoking is permitted on the porch and the courtyard of the property.
Departure Clean: $100
Optional Costs: - Interim Cleaning $100 per stay
Portacot $10 per night
High Chair $10 per night