Superior and elegant 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with pool
Rooms and beds
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Games, books and toys available.Games, books and toys available.
Pets allowed - Please ensure you clean up after your pet.Please ensure you clean up after your pet.
No events - Maximum of 9 guests/visitors allowed.Maximum of 9 guests/visitors allowed.
Max guests: 9
- Guests must read and agree to the 'Tara-Lee' House Rules. The NSW Code of Conduct (October 2020) for short term rental applies to this property.
- Maximum occupancy is nine persons. No more than nine people are permitted to be in attendance at this property. This includes any visitors of guests.
- The property is to be left in a clean and tidy state with all rubbish removed.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO)
Hosted by Karen & JohnAsk a question
About Karen & John
We love travelling, bushwalking, camping, being with family, wine and our work!
Karen & John purchased this House in 2013
Why Karen & John chose Cessnock
'Tara-Lee' is a great example of a magnificent federation home in the Hunter Valley NSW. Built in 1910 by the Dunlop Family, it retains many of its original features. Its location on Convent Hill and its close proximity to the wonderful Hunter Valley Wine Regions make it a great place for a weekend getaway or longer holiday. We have loved the area for years and we feel quite at home when we stay at'Tara-Lee'!
What makes this House unique
The original Federation features of this property and the interior decoration which is also in keeping with the age of this property make this property unique. It is a comfortable, large and spacious grand old home equipped with modern amenities.