Beachfront, coastal-inspired 3 bedroom Villa which sleeps up to 8 guests
Pool / Spa
- Bookings at this property are non-refundable.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
- DOLPHIN FEEDING - Season: Year-Round
Unfortunately as a private villa owner we are not formally part of the dolphin-feeding programme. Guests staying in the Private Villas can register to feed the dolphins on a standby basis, subject to availability, by calling at The Dolphin Centre or the Tour Desk after 11:00 on the day. If you cannot participate we do recommend that you watch.
- HUMPBACK WHALE-WATCHING - Season: June - October. Please contact the Resort on 1300 652 250 for availability & pricing of tours.
- SNORKELLING at THE WRECKS - Season: Year-Round
Located about 400 metres north of the Resort, guests are able to snorkel around The Wrecks free of charge (must have own equipment) or purchase a tour package.
- 4W DRIVING - Season: Year-Round
Head across Middle Road to Eastern Beach, turn left and head south to Cape Moreton. Walk up to the Cape Moreton Lighthouse where you can often see turtles, dolphins & Humpback whales (in season) frolicking in the waters below. Drive to North Point where others are having a picnic, take a dip in the Champagne Pools and walk across to Honeymoon Bay. If you don't have your own 4WD vehicle then contact the Resort about hire.
- MORETON BAY ROCK OYSTERS - Seasonal
Prized for their flavour & texture this oyster farm is located south at Kooringal. Contact Wade or Sandy on T: 3409 0133 to find out about availability as Moreton Bay Oysters are seasonal.
- 'World-Famous' GUTTER BAR - Season: Year-Round
Enjoy fresh seafood straight from the trawlers or local growers. Located south at Kooringal. T: 3409 0170
Brian Smith/Gail Yardley