Spacious 2 bed, 2 bath apartment in great location with lovely views
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
- Park in either of my 2 allocated parking bays marked with the number 22 or one for visitors
- It is the policy of the Body Corporate that no smoking is allowed in the building or stairwell only out in the garden using my butt container
- One night stays not viable. Minimum 2 night bookings please
Enhanced cleaning practices
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Getting away for a weekend - at last!
Regina was very thorough and welcoming with all the information about getting in and getting settled. The weather was cold and as soon as you walked in the door you felt warm and at home. The apartment is very tastefully furnished and kitchen well equipped. Thank you Regina too for the plentiful breakfast supplies. We all enjoyed our time here and recommend it as a great base to stay.
Thanks Jenny for a great review. So nice to have guests back in the apartment once again. As always I thoroughly clean the apartment and now have hand sanitiser in each bathroom as well as the usual anti bacterial hand wash. There are plenty spare hand and bath towels if needed and a fully equipped laundry for personal washing.
A great place to stay to relax and unwind at anytime of the year.
Another Excellent Stay
This was our 4th stay at Regina's apartment and once again we thoroughly enjoyed it. Everything was provided for our breakfasts during our stay and Regina kept in touch with all requirements prior to us arriving.
Morag it has been a pleasure to have you back again for the fourth year in a row.
You are my best return traveller from interstate and I love how you look after my apartment so carefully.
Hopefully might see you again for the fifth time if all goes well.
Property as listed, easy check in process, great communication with manager. Well looked after accommodation, extras provided were a nice touch making the stay more enjoyable.
Thank you Jade. I am glad you found it easy to follow the check in instructions I sent in my letter. There are a few security points to pass before you can gain access to the apartment and get the key.
Nice to know you enjoyed the breakfast supplies and biscuits and other goodies in the pantry.
REGINA WAS A GREAT HOST. THE PROPERTY WAS CLEAN AND PERFECT FOR OUR NEEDS.
Thanks Matt for choosing to stay at Tres Angelique which is well located and very convenient when many annual and other public events are held in or near Wendouree like the recent annual Beer Festival that your company helped set up the bars for.
The family enjoyed theis unique accommodation and all the facilities very much.
Thank you Edwin it was a pleasure having your family stay as you looked after the apartment and left it nice and tidy. I noticed you had listened to some of the music Cd's and watched a movie or two.
-Short walk to Ballarat Botanical Gardens Gillies St entrance where there are historical statues including prime ministers and historic trees, historical hothouse and fernery, large fish pond and plants for sale
-Go for a swim or gym workout at the Aquatic and Lifestyle Centre in Gillies Street
-Walk ,jog, cycle or rollerblade the 11km lake circuit
-Dine at historical restaurants on the shores of Lake Wendouree
-Dine on a paddle cruiser or go on a regular hourly cruise on Sundays up to 4 pm from October
-Go to the races at the nearby Ballarat Racecourse or the Harness Racing Turf Club
-Go to an AFL game at the Mars Stadium home of the Western Bulldogs
-Visit cafes, shops, art galleries, pubs, historical churches in Sturt Street
-Many boutique hotels in side streets off Sturt Street
-Visit the RAAF Museum
-Ride an historical tram and visit the Ballarat Tramway Museum next to the botanical gardens
-Sovereign Hill is the main attraction ( approx 6 kms)with the Gold Museum next door
-Ballarat Wildlife Park is near Sovereign Hill
-Dine at the Boat Shed lakeside restaurant
-Ballarat Municipal Observatory has awesome night tours and telescope viewing and 3 D movies at Mt Pleasant & cafe and shop
-Play golf at the Ballarat Golf Club in Sturt St (3 kms)
-Try paddle boarding on Lake Wendouree (new)
-High Tea at Craig's Hotel every Sunday
_Buy plants at the Ballarat Botanical Gardens
-Find a treasure at the Mill Market or the many antique shops in Ballarat
-Short drive to several nearby wineries
-Fish in Lake Purrumbeete, Lake Burrumbeete, Lake Wendouree, Lake Learmonth and more to be found
-Go shopping at Stockland Wendouree (400 m away)
-Go op shopping in Howitt Street (600 m away)
-Visit Melbourne by train for a day's outing (Wendouree station is 300 m from apartment)
-See a movie at Regent Cinemas
-Bridge St Mall restaurants
-Self guided historic building walk
-Creswick Woollen Mills
-Ghost tours of the old Ballarat Cemetery
-Visit Kryal Castle
-Visit the Post Office Gallery in Sturt Street
-Drive to the historic town of Gordon & the Yulong Lavender farm near Gordon
About REGINA BURTON
* I am a single 61 year old mother of two and my beautiful daughter Cara is in the photo taken with me. I have two beautiful grand children-' Kaylee aged 6 and a newborn grandson Zach born in late July to my son' and his partner. * Cara helped me with the setting up of Tres Angelique Apartment which has been operating successfully for 3 years and often booked out in the month of July. We both like angels hence the name and angel pictures and statues found in the living areas of the apartment. * I have lived in the Melbourne suburb of Skye for 15 years which is not far from Seaford beach. * I am a self employed domestic cleaner and ex beauty therapist. So I am fussy and want the apartment to look lovely and clean for my guests. * I have decorated the apartment with many little treasures I have found while shopping at markets, op shops& antique shops and I also imported a very colourful hand knotted rug from Turkey to brighten up the living area. So the apartment is furnished a little bit differently in a way that compliments the era of the building. * I love listening to most genres of music so my guests can also listen to music. I like going to the theatre and concerts, visiting historic buildings, art galleries and dining out and swimming at my local beaches. *I have a connection to Ballarat as some of my ancestors lived there and my grandfather came out from Wales to strike it rich on the goldfields but found it too tough and didn't make a big fortune.
REGINA BURTON purchased this Apartment in 2013
Why REGINA BURTON chose Wendouree
* It has been a lovely escape from the stresses of working and living in Melbourne for me. * Having two car spaces on the title was a bonus and the fact that there are security gates for both cars and pedestrians is good. *There are beautiful courtyard gardens and acres of land with large trees *Beautiful stonework, arches, wide verandas, balconies, bell towers, attic rooms and old church. * Location with everything one needs being so close without the need to drive everywhere for shopping, banking, dining etc. as Stockland Wendouree , Bulky Goods shops in Gillies Street and the Howitt Village shops are within a short to medium walk. * It is so pleasant to walk down Gillies Street and through the Ballarat Botanical Gardens to Lake Wendouree and dine at Pipers by the Lake restaurant. *For those that like to exercise you can walk, jog, cycle or roller blade around the 11 km lakeside track.Or row or do paddle boarding on the lake. *Many annual festivals, Iron man,rowing & cycling events, music concerts, farmers markets & public events are held around or on Lake Wendouree and you can walk to them as parking is a problem when events are held lakeside. *Ballarat Aquatic and Lifestyle Centre is in Gillies Street at the rear of the botanical gardens with pools of different temperatures and a gymnasium. * Many a short drive will take you to more than 3 lakes, reservoirs, forests, wineries, nurseries, historical towns , museums, markets, antique shops, art galleries, bird and wildlife sanctuaries, 2 local golf courses, racecourse and harness racing, AFL games, mini golf and go karting. *Sovereign Hill and Eureka Stockade less than a 10 minute drive *Great places to dine in Wendouree, Sturt St Ballarat, Lyrdiard St North, Bridge St Mall, boutique hotels in side streets and sportsmans clubs.
What makes this Apartment unique
YOU DON'T NEED TO DRIVE TO HAVE A HOLIDAY HERE !! * Come by train from Melbourne and in just over an hour you could be arriving at TRES ANGELIQUE! The Wendouree Station is a few minutes walk down Gillies Street. * Once here there are 3 bus routes passing the front of the building taking you to the Ballarat City precinct around Sturt Street where you can connect to other buses to visit some tourist attractions like Sovereign Hill. *Walk to more than 7 take away food outlets, bakeries and restaurants from the apartment. * Wendouree is the main sporting precinct in Ballarat and attracts many visitors and guests to my apartment who are participating in local and national tournaments in sports such as golf, swimming, rowing, cycling ,Iron Man, squash badminton, basketball , netball and even croquet. * The new Mars AFL stadium in Wendouree will be home to some of the Western Bulldog games in 2018. *Within minutes you could be doing a self guided walk of historic city buildings and call in to the Gold Shop, Alexas Treasures and the Ballarat Art Gallery. *Great meals at several local Sportsmans clubs and the Ballarat Golf Course. *Great Antique shops and the Mill Markets to find something to decorate your home. * Not often do you get to see your neighbours as there are only 2 apartments per floor as you go up the stairs. *Pleasant outlook from the apartment as one side overlooks a courtyard garden and the other side has distant views of hills. *Great breakfast menus at Pipers by the Lake and the Boat Shed *Sunday lake cruises from November until 4 pm. *Regular paddle boarding lessons on the lake * Bring your own kayak or canoe or paddleboard *Bring your fishing rods *Hire a bike or bring your own *Go to the races *Have high tea on a Sunday at Craig's Hotel *Short drive to Sovereign Hill, Eureka Stockade and many other tourist attractions *Visit the local wineries