Set overlooking the amazing Skeleton Bay, part of the famous Bay of Fires at Binalong Bay on the East Coast of Tasmania, this lovely beach house has become a very popular destination for guests wanting to relax in a peaceful setting. Stroll directly from your own private deck, through the bush front reserve and you can be exploring the red lichen covered rocks which are the famous icon of the Bay of Fires. Children and adults alike will love rock hopping, and a 100 meter stroll has you at the most private beautiful little coves for safe swimming.
Skeleton Bay is famous for whale watching in season. All year around there are often seals to be seen, and occasionally the dolphins frolicking in the area. There is a pair of resident White Bellied Sea Eagles, which nest close-by.
Features of the property
Set on two levels, the upper level features
* Very large deck, overlooking the rocky Skeleton Point, with a WeberQ BBQ and seating for 10.
* Open plan living/dining/kitchen, with sliding doors out onto the deck. Large 3D TV, reverse-cycle air conditioner, comfy couch. The dining is quirky, set high to take advantage of the fantastic views, and on wheels so you can put the table where you want it! Seating for 8. The kitchen is fully equipped, with modern dishwater, hot plates and oven, coffee machine, sandwich maker, four slice toaster and quality cutlery.
* Three bedrooms
* The master has a queen bed, with sliding doors taking you out onto the deck, large built in robes, a flat screen TV, Iphone dock, with extra USB port, and quality furniture. You can lay in bed and watch the sunrise come up over the water.
* The second bedroom also has water views, a queen bed, and modern sliding full length mirror wardrobes
* The third bedroom features a double bed, and quirky fittings
* There is one large tiled bathroom on this level, with the laundry situated in the bathroom. New shower head, over a hip bath (great for bathing your toddlers).
* Modern separate toilet
* FREE WIFI and USB charging ports in power points, both upstairs and downstairs
The second, lower level, consists of one large room. This room has a queen bed, a single bed in one area, couch, and you can even set up the table tennis table if you wish. There is a small sink, coffee and tea making facilities, and bar fridge. There is also a bathroom, with shower, toilet and hand basin.
Bay of Fires Seachange is also pet friendly. We welcome your dog, and we do not charge for them to join you on holidays. All we ask is that you have a current vet certificate showing appropriate inoculations, and you bring it with you, as we may ask to view it. Also of course, that they are free of worms and fleas! This is simply to safeguard every pet we share our property with. We would hate anything to happen to our dog, and are sure you all feel the same. Dogs are allowed inside, but please clean their paws before they come in, and do not allow them on the beds or the furniture. We supply doggy towels for this purpose. An extra cleaning fee will be charged after pets have been inside if necessary. We have a purpose built extremely safe enclosure for your dog, where they can be shut away from you if you wish, or a gate be opened up and they can join you at their will on the deck.
To see photos of the safe dog area please go to the end of our photo collection.
Our local provedore even supplies Doggy Icecream!