Treetops Retreat is a comfortable, timber mountain lodge nestled amongst the tall trees of the Blue Mountains. It is just a few short minutes drive to the main town of Katoomba, with all her quaint galleries, boutique stores and gourmet cafes. The world famous Scenic World and the Three Sisters are also only a few short kilometres away.
The fully self-contained accommodation at Treetops Retreat features panoramic views of the escarpment and Katoomba golf course. Situated on a large bushland block with undisturbed and dry heath flora, the peaceful tranquil setting of Treetops retreat is perfect for a relaxing couple’s hideaway; alternatively, its spacious open-plan accommodation provides an affordable holiday for groups or families (up to 9 people). Off-street, undercover parking is available for 3 cars.
SLEEPS UP TO 9 GUESTS. Step through the entrance and you are immediately greeted by the spacious living area lined with natural timber walls and ceilings. This open plan living area comprises of a fully equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances, a large space for dining and a lounge area with comfortable seating around a central fireplace. The living space opens out onto a deck featuring panoramic escarpment views over the tall trees of Katoomba. A separate entertainment area adjoins this living space on a split-level which leads to four comfortable bedrooms with 2 bathrooms.
* Quiet, convenient, bushland location.
* 4 Bedrooms accommodating up to 9 guests.
* Escarpment views.
* Centrally heated with an additional slow combustion fireplace.
* Separate living and entertainment area
* 2 Bathrooms and 3 toilets
* Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooktop and oven, microwave, fridge and dishwasher.
* Barbeque facilities and outdoor setting.
* Laundry with washing machine.
* Linen and towels supplied.
* Off-street undercover carparking for 3 cars.
* 2 kms to town centre.
* 2.9 kms to the Three Sisters.
* 1.6 km to Scenic World.
* Minutes drive to Katoomba, Leura and Blackheath.