Fully self-contained, cosy and romantic hideaway with old world charm
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 2
- The gardens are for the exclusive enjoyment of the paying guests. The gates must be left closed at all times after entering and exiting the property.
- The cottages are smoke-free zone. Care must be taken with any cigarettes outdoors due to bushfire hazards. Please do not discard any cigarette butts.
- Minimum age of primary renter should be 21. The Property will not treated as a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Enhanced cleaning practices
Peaceful, calming and comfortable
A great place to get away from the rat race. Far enough away from busy-ness, in a quiet but beautiful village. The gardens are beautiful and extensive and it's easy enough to spend half a day in the gardens alone. The accommodation is charming, spacious for two and has all the modern comforts you may possibly want, but still far enough away from anyone else, so that you can have 'me' time just to relax.
Beaitiful gardens. A few issues with electricity but help was on hand.
If I could give 6 stars, I would!
Both my partner and I adored staying at Cherry Cottage. Our only regret is not having booked an extra night!
Everything in the cottage was absolutely perfect and stress-free. From the moment we walked in, we felt welcomed and at home.
The gardens are unique and colourful; in our two-day stay we strolled through twice, noticing the TLC that has been paid to each plant. We also had a lovely picnic in the garden and basked the sunshine and birdsongs.
The cottage is quite private; for the first day of our stay we felt like the only souls on the property barring the gardeners. The second day we met our neighbour and exchanged favourite spots in the gardens.
We timed our visit to coincide with the annual Cherry Blossom festival in Cowra and were not disappointed - fragrant blossoms decorated not only the drive to the cottage but also were a centrepiece within the cottage gardens as well.
Be sure to grab groceries on the way through as the nearest township is half an hour away (Blackheath), unless you're going by helicopter. ;)
I took myself away for some solitude and relaxation to Mt Wilson and this lovely little cottage. The cottage was lovely, comfortable and had a combustion fire place in the loung room. The gardens surrounding the cottage were lovely for a morning walk.
My husband and 2 year old daughter had a wonderful winter stay at Cherry Cottage. The cottage was extremely well set up with everything you could need for a short stay and the gardens were magnificent. We will definitely be back in the spring.
bushwalking, canyoning, photography, gardening
- english, Czech