Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Beach 5 min away.- Park View.- Suitable for 1-8 people
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Stairs and safety are your responsibilityStairs and safety are your responsibility
No pets - Strict Please don't ask or bring them unannouncedStrict Please don't ask or bring them unannounced
No parties/events - Strictly No Parties or unregistered guest numbersStrictly No Parties or unregistered guest numbers
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults) - Undisclosed guests may terminate your stayUndisclosed guests may terminate your stay
Minimum age of primary renter:
- No Stilleto Shoes to be worn inside apartment to save the beautiful floorboards...we want everyone to enjoy now and the future. Soft soled shoes OK
- Access anytime? Just provide photo ID and info will be emailed to you. Deleted on favourable cleaners report.
- Please be considerate to our lovely neighbours. Security cameras are present on outside property only.
Frankston Beach is 5 min drive away. Very calm seas with wide sandy beach.
Aquatic water park and Olympic indoor pool
Mornington Peninsula wineries for lunches or picnics. Great local restaurants with many different cuisines.
Shopping, Fishing, golf, craft markets and much much more.
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
About Debra Hibbert
Oh so lucky - we are grandparents! We love to travel and spend time with friends and especially family. My new passion golf has proven to be a challenge. Love the sea, beach, and boat cruisers of all kinds. Good food and being surrounded by lovely people.
Debra Hibbert purchased this Townhouse in 2015
Why Debra Hibbert chose Frankston
We grew up in Frankston and know that everything you need is at your finger tips. Bay beach, surf beach wineries aquatic center Arts and entertainment and so much list goes on.
What makes this Townhouse unique
Being across from a beautiful park with playgroud, walking track, native walk and a pond with loads of ducks makes this a perfect position. Walking distance to Frankston and the hospital is just the otherside of the park.