Ocean views, central location, immaculately presented and affordable.
About Russell Quinn
G'day everyone, My name is Russ and I'm a 30-year-old photographer from Jervis Bay. I was born and raised here on the NSW South Coast and I'm passionate about the area. I have been surfing and photographing the beautiful southern coastline for over 15 years. As a host I will answer all of your questions, offer advice on where to go, what to do, and where to eat. I will do whatever it takes to ensure you have a pleasant stay.
Russell Quinn purchased this Apartment in 2015
Why Russell Quinn chose Huskisson
My wife Vanessa and I have been operating our rental property for over 3 years now and feel we have created a comfortable and relaxing holiday space for travellers. Huskisson is the heart of Jervis Bay, and our apartment is located right in the centre of town. Dreaming of enjoying a crisp beer on the deck of The Huskisson Pub? Sure, it's just across the road. Competing in the triathlon? Easy, the starting line is at your front door. Thinking of renting a kayak or paddle board? Perfect, walk 20 metres to your right. Hungry? Eager to shop? Thinking of a dolphin or whale cruise? You guessed it - all within a stones throw (literally). Check out our location on the map to see how close you are to everything, including the crystal clear waters of Jervis Bay.
What makes this Apartment unique
We are one of the few properties in Huskisson which offers uninterrupted views of Jervis Bay. If you are lucky enough, you may even spot a dolphin from your own private balcony.
Please consider the following guidelines when booking this property:
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date.
An all round perfect place .
My elderly mother & I had a wonderful stay in this well appointed light filled apartment . So much thought has gone into making it the most welcoming holiday home.
The apartment is in the perfect spot for a stay in beautiful Huskisson. My elderly mother enjoyed sitting out on the balcony enjoying the water view and parkland in front of the apartment and the short easy stroll down onto to the beautiful beach . Cafes , restaurants and grocery supplies on our doorstep
The perfect place for our getaway.
I highly recommend this apartment & cannot wait to go back.
Perfect weekend away!!
I am originally from Australia and currently live in the United States.
I was looking for a two bedroom place for me, my boyfriend and my sister to get away for a weekend from Sydney.
I highly recommend Russell’s home!!
We had such a wonderful weekend. The apartment was immaculately clean with all the small comforts of home that you would want on a holiday.
The location was amazing. Only steps from the water, shops and cafes.
Thank you Russell for your wonderful hospitality and great communication!
Looking forward to coming back on our next trip to Australia.
Perfect little Getaway 😊
The apartment was fabulous the location was perfect. Amazing view from balcony and so relaxing. will definately be back .Russell was very accommodating. Cheers Heleena
Had a great stay in Russell’s apartment, everything you need and a perfect location, will definitely be back.
Lovely apartment close to everything.
This apartment is beautifully decorated and clean. Close to all amenities and activities, we were able to walk everywhere and enjoy our time on the deck whilst watching the world go by. The apartment is well-equiped with everything you need to have a great holiday break.
Clean great location everything we needed
A lovely apartment with a great view in a great location
We can’t wait to come back
Things to see and do:
- Walk across the road and go for a swim at the beautiful Shark Net Beach.
- Walk across the road and have a picnic in White Sands Park.
- Hire a kayak or paddleboard and explore Jervis Bay.
- Enjoy a crisp beer on the deck of The Huskisson Hotel.
- Learn to surf at the majestic Cave Beach.
- Visit the world-famous Hyams Beach and see the whitest sand in the world.
- Take a dolphin or whale cruise.
- Go snorkelling or diving in the pristine waters of Jervis Bay.
- Indulge in massage and body treatment clinics.
- Experience some of the best surfing spots in the world.
- Get some local seafood and enjoy some fresh fish and prawns on your private balcony.
- Watch the latest movie releases at the local Huskisson cinema.
- Or stay home and choose from our extensive range of in-house DVDs.
- Read a book on the beach.
- Visit the Husky markets on the second Sunday of every month.
- Explore the Bay by foot and discover the many world-class beaches.
- Go for some laps and use the waterslide at the Vincentia Indoor Leisure Centre.
- Take a short 10 minute drive to Booderee National Park.
- Feed fish, take a history lesson, go on a mangrove boardwalk at the Lady Denman Museum.
- Hire a bike and cycle along the waterfront cycle track.
- Hire a boat.
- Play golf at the Vincentia Golf Course.
- Play tennis at the Huskisson Tennis Courts.
- Take a fishing charter and catch yourself some dinner.
- Take the kids to Moona Moona Creek for some family fun.
- Indulge in some shopping at Huskisson’s many boutique stores and gift shops.
- Walk or ride along the 8km foreshore pathway.
- Visit nearby Gerringong, Gerroa, Kangaroo Valley, Berry or Milton.
- Sample some of the local wines at one (or all) of the 15 local vineyards throughout the Shoalhaven.