Extremely peaceful life style
Tony de Grauw
About Tony de Grauw
Grandparents enjoying the quiet lifestyle and meeting new interesting people
Tony de Grauw purchased this Apartment in 2000
Why Tony de Grauw chose Perth Hills
What makes this Apartment unique
Close to the city but far enough away to enjoy the peace.
Pool / Spa
Max guests: 4
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Christmas week 2019
One of 3 units attached to main house within a horse property adjacent to Tonkin Highway.
Not as private or quiet as we expected, but the owners on-site were very friendly.
A couple of suggestions;
- Note clearly that there’s no oven within self-contained kitchen
- invest in bath sheets in place of small bathroom towels
- consider placing a wheelie bin in carpark near pool, so guests don’t have to walk & carry rubbish to bins on other side of property. Or have outdoor bins that can be cleared each day (all holiday properties we have stayed in previously do this and dont expect guests to do this themselves)
- check power supply. Lights flickered when AC motor stopped and started
- consider starting loud activities after 10am (mowing lawns, whippersnipping & motorbike) or in the afternoon perhaps?
- maybe a site map, including accommodation demographics would assist when making a selection of property online.
This property is suited to someone coming on a 2-3 day work trip that wakes early and has minimal requirements for cooking.
Offers a semi-rural outlook, a street away from Tonkin Hwy for easy access to major tributaries.
Not suitable for stays over 3 days or for guests wishing to cook for the duration (although a stove top & microwave are supplied for basic requirements)
Very suited for equine enthusiasts & the facilities in these areas are quite good.
We do try to please everyone but sometimes it's maybe not what people expected. We have had guests stay up to 7 1/2 weeks and give us a 5 Star Rating, Thank you for staying with us.
A great property and little fur baby loved watching the horses.
Very clean with all conveniences. Would stay there again. Close to shopping centres whilst still feeling your in the country.
Thank you Chrysan.
Hope you come again. You will be most welcome.
Great place, clean and comfortable.
Excellant pet friendly accommodation with everything you need for an enjoyable stay.
Thank you Joyce. Hope to see you again soon.