Quiet peninsula street, 100 metres from village cafes, shops & express city bus
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Please advise prior if travel cot is required. Please advise prior if travel cot is required.
Smoking allowed - Smoking on balcony ONLY with doors shutSmoking on balcony ONLY with doors shut
Max guests: 6
- Please ensure air conditioning units, fans, heaters & clothes dryer are turned off when leaving the apartment.
- As this is a quiet residential street we have a strict no party policy & request that guests entry & leave premises in a way not to disturb the neighb
There is heaps to do in the local area, we have a great Flea Market with a 100 stalls on Saturday & Sunday which is literally 2 minutes walk from the apartment, the Birkenhead Shopping Complex which is a clearance center for major designer brands is just a 15 minute walk, at the top of our street is a shopping strip with heaps of cafes, restaurants, wine bars & pubs & we are either a short bus &/or ferry trip into the CBD or Circular Quay.
About Rosalie McDonald
We are a mature age couple who love the excitement of travel & staying in AIRBNB accommodation round the world.
Rosalie McDonald purchased this Apartment in 2000