270 degree clear "IMPRESSIVE VIEWS DAY & NIGHT" from Port Phillip Heads through to Melbourne city and beyond. Featuring 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 toilets and an 8 seater dining table. 2 living areas complete with comfortable white leather lounges and a dedicated professional billiards/games room. Polished timber floors throughout. Ducted heating. 3 spilt system heating and cooling units. Timber fireplace. Ducted Vacuuming. 2 large fridge/ freezers (filtered water with ice maker) to cater for large group bookings. Mains filtered water on tap also along with 2 bar fridges.
Washing machine, microwave, Pod Coffee Machine, dishwasher, large TV’s with Free to Air Local Stations and Foxtel available.
Huge 50m2 outdoor decking/ entertaining area to enjoy the spectacular view with a wicker 10 seater dining table/chairs and a built in BBQ connected to mains gas.
This triple story cedar clad home has enough off street parking for up to 6 cars along with rear access for boat/ trailer parking.
Can easily accommodate up to 3 families.
Once you've stayed here you will return!
Bedroom configuration is as follows-
1 king bed,
3 queen beds
1 dbl bed (bunk)
3 single beds (bunks)
2 leather sofa beds.
WHEN MAKING A BOOKING PLEASE: Let us know your full name, your residential address, your age, number of guests, age range of guests,whether you require linen for your stay and the nature of your booking.
PLEASE NOTE: our property is not for groups or individuals who wish to make excessive noise, day or night.
HOUSE RULES - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. Failure to tell us the correct details in relation to your name, address, age, number of guests, age range of guests, and the nature of your booking, will result in immediate termination of your booking. No refund will be given.
2. The number of occupants must not exceed the number stated on the receipt. Overcrowding will render you liable for immediate termination of the booking. No refund will be given.
3. Views Beyond Belief does not accept any responsibility for accidents, which may occur to any member or property of this group whilst using the facilities.
4. To accept responsibility for damage or loss caused by the group to building or property. All losses, breakages or damage must be reported, replaced, paid for .
5. A quiet period maintained between the hours of Midnight and 7.30am. Excessive noise after midnight will render you liable for immediate termination of the booking. No refund will be given.
6. No smoking is permitted inside and all butts have to be picked up outside prior to your departure.
7. Ensure that the premises are left clean and tidy. Please ensure that all lights are switched off, the refrigerator is cleaned out, all benches wiped, floor swept and mopped, BBQ oven/griller/cooktop cleaned and all garbage placed in wheelie bins for collection. Any excess rubbish must be removed from the premises NO EXCEPTIONS . Please note a cleaning fee will be charged if the premises are not left clean & tidy.
Cleaning / Security deposit / Refunds & Cancellation.
Linen extra $25 per person
Our price is based on 2 adults and 2 children.
$20 extra per person per stay
Please note that on departure we ask our guests to clean the property, put all rubbish in the bins provided.
We ask our guests for a $1000 security deposit. The deposit is held and refunded in full within 7 days providing there is no damage to property & the property is left in a clean condition. The tenant is liable for the cost of any damages over the $1000 bond amount.