Spend your coastal getaway at Mulloway Getaway! Surrounded by nature, yet close to town, you'll love the comforts of this impressive contemporary residence.
A short walk from the popular Merimbula Boardwalk & Top Lake Boat Hire & Sunsets Licenced Cafe.
Mulloway Getaway is nestled close to the lake whilst only being a leisurely walk from Merimbula town with shops, restaurants, cafes and beaches via the Merimbula Boardwalk.
5 minute walk will get you to the Top Lake Boat Hire & Licenced Cafe where the boardwalk starts. Grab a coffee there, sit back on the deck and watch the fish jump and swans glide across the water. Then stroll into town along the waters edge on the Boardwalk soaking up the sun and scenery. Explore Merimbula town, then return for an afternoon kayak and watch the sunset with a wine and gourmet tapas.
Mulloway Getaway features open plan living, 2 lounge areas, and a spacious kitchen that opens onto a large sun drenched deck.
It is the perfect place to enjoy a coastal getaway at Merimbula, one of the most stunning places on the Sapphire Coast of NSW.
We look forward to having you stay!
* WIFI - FREE and unlimited.
* BEDROOM 1.
- Queen bed
- Large walk-in robe with full length mirror.
- Ensuite bathroom with double vanity.
* BEDROOM 2.
- King bed OR 2 x Single beds
- Built-in robe.
* BEDROOM 3.
- Double bed.
- Built-in robe.
- Directly next to the Main Bathroom.
* All linen and towels provided.
* LOUNGE ROOM with 55” Smart TV (not shown in photo), DVD, DVD library, games + office nook.
* FAMILY ROOM with fireplace. Wood provided May 1 to Sept 1.
* DINING ROOM with access onto large deck.
- Spacious and fully equipped.
- Large oven/gas stove.
- Delonghi Nespresso pod coffee machine
* DECK with BBQ & outdoor dining setting, umbrella and sun lounges.
* LAUNDRY with washing machine, ironing facilities and clothes airer.
* MAIN BATHROOM with freestanding egg bath.
* HEATING AND COOLING.
- Reverse cycle heater and air conditioner.
- Wood fireplace.
- Wall panel heater and fan in each bedroom.
- Remote access double lock up.
- Full outdoor rotary.
- Portable clothes airer.
PLEASE NOTE: * We, the owners, live in a unit attached to the house. We have a separate entrance and parking area and will completely respect your privacy.
PLEASE READ ALL HOUSE RULES AT THE END OF THE LISTING BEFORE REQUESTING TO BOOK AS FAILURE TO MEET THEM WILL RESULT IN PARTIAL/COMPLETE LOSS OF SECURITY DEPOSIT.
* Please respect and treat our home with care. The cleaning fee is for the washing, drying and ironing of linen and towels. Any excess cleaning will result in charges against your security deposit.
* Any additional guests not disclosed will result in charges against your security deposit.
* Check-out is strictly before 10AM unless otherwise arranged.
$25 fee will apply for every 15 minutes after 10AM that departure is delayed.
* Kitchen to be left clean, all dishes washed and put away including dishwasher.
* No children under the age of 18 are to be left in the house without adult supervision at any time.
* No smokers. Any fumes will result in charges against your security deposit.
* No pets.
* No parties.
* No shoes inside. The house has been thoroughly cleaned and our timber floors don't like shoes, especially stilettos!
* If you enjoy time at the beach please wash sand off your feet at the outside tap before coming inside.
* Turn off lights, air conditioning/heating and appliances when you aren't using them. And especially before you leave the house!
* Please keep driveway clear. You have use of the double lock up garage and the boat park spot where the driveway inclines. Please do not park in front of the garage doors or block access to the driveway down the left side of the house.