This cosy chalet has heaps of character, located at Dinner Plain Alpine Village,10 mins drive from Mt Hotham in the Victorian Alps. It has been recently upgraded throughout making it extra comfy for your stay. Perfect for one or two couples or a family of up to five people. Roper's is centrally located only a short walk to the Dinner Plain Village shops, restaurants, bars, the Dinner Plain ski run and Tube park and the Mt Hotham shuttle bus stop. Parking is available for one car out the front of the property.
This is strictly a non smoking property. No pets permitted.
Entertainment - TV, video, plenty of DVDs, board games, 2 x toboggans
Cooking - microwave, gas oven, cooktop, fridge, toaster, kettle, coffee plunger, fully equipped kitchen
Linen - linen supplied
Comfort - combustion heater, electric heaters, throw rugs, extra blankets and pillows
Laundry - Clothes dryer, washing machine, ironing facilities
Other - Drying room, ski storage, 2 toilets
Check in - Winter from 4pm, Summer from 2pm
Check out 10:00am
Confirmation within 24 hours
One night stays may be approved, at owners discretion. Please send an enquiry to owner.
Terms and Conditions for Roper's – 23 Crystal Creek Lane, Dinner Plain, VIC, 3898
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Roper's and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. Acceptance and Responsibility
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Check in/out
• Check-in time is not before 4pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows. Keys can be collected from Dinner Plain Accommodation located on 4 Big Muster Drive, Dinner Plain. If your arrival is after 5pm your keys can be collected from the After Hours key box - code C4567.
• When using the Stayz Online Payment System, your Booking is split into two portions – the non-refundable deposit and the remaining balance. You may pay both portions (the full amount) in Australian Dollars, up-front or pay the deposit initially and subsequently pay the remaining balance.
• Balance of the rental amount will be automatically debited 28 days prior to occupancy. If you have insufficient funds available for debit at that time you will be responsible for payment of all fees and charges. Where your stay commences in less than 4 weeks from the time of Booking, the full amount must be paid in full up front.
• Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian $ net of any bank or other transaction charges.
• Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically.
• We accept payment by the following methods: Visa or MasterCard.
• A credit card surcharge of 2% will be levied to cover transaction costs associated with credit card payments.
5. Cancellation or Variation
• If you wish to vary or cancel your booking, please log in to http://www.stayz.com.au/login and amend your booking.
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through the Stayz Online Payment System and then credited to the credit card linked to your booking.
6. Security Bond
• A bond payment of $500 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. Parties and Functions
• Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. Linen and Towels
• Linen is supplied. We ask on your departure that you strip 2 x white sheets and white pillowcases from each bed slept in during your stay. Place in the green/blue bag found in the entry to the property along with towels.
• No pets are permitted at the Property. If there is any evidence that a pet has stayed your full security deposit of $500 will be forfeited.
11. Other Responsibilities
• You must comply with all applicable Stayz House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in bin hutch located at the back of Ramada’s opposite Wallace’s hut, and crockery and cutlery is to be washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. General rubbish is to be placed in the black bags, recycling in the clear plastic bags. Ensure these are tied and placed in the bin hutch, ensure these are tied and hutches are closed as birds will come looking for scraps. More rubbish and recycling bags are located under the kitchen sink.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Dinner Plain Accommodation or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $20.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property. If it is evident that you have been smoking inside the property you will forfeit your full security deposit of $500.
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Dinner Plain Accommodation at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.