***EARLY BIRD LONG TERM DISCOUNT. Book 28 days from Nov 2019 to April 2020 and get 15% off your booking***
***NEW Babysitting services
Our place is an easy 2 minute walk to the cafes and a short stroll to the beach. Ground floor access, 2 queen sized bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen and laundry, it is perfect for 2 couples or a family. This well appointed newly renovated, beautifully presented, and peaceful apartment will provide a quiet haven to ensure you have an amazing stay.
This fantastic ground floor unit enjoys a privileged location right in the heart of 'The Locals Area' of North Bondi. Sleeps up to 4 adults. For groups of more than 4 we need you to please contact us first with ages and composure of group.
Enjoy coffee and more at ours!
Linen and bath towels are provided. Please bring your own beach towels if you need a towel for the beach. Our place is great for couples and families with kids. With a short walk to the beach and even shorter to Bondi's cafe scene, this beautifully renovated apartment can't go missed.
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed
Porta cot is available on request at extra cost (please bring your own cot linen).
We also have babysitting services, when available at an extra cost, complete with Working with Children card.
Total access to the entire apartment, it's all yours! There is also untimed street parking!
We have self check in or can personally meet you at the apartment to show you around and hand over the keys when you arrive. If we can accommodate you with a more flexible check in and check out time we will. Just let us know in advance and we will try our best depending on other bookings, otherwise check in is 2pm and check out is 10am.
We are available when you need us but other than that you just need to enjoy your time away.
Bondi Beach is iconic in itself however there are a few things I would love to recommend for your stay.
1. Farmers markets at Bondi beach public school where you can find fresh fruit, food stalls and fresh flowers every Saturday
2. Bondi Markets at Bondi beach public school where you can find clothing and accessory fashion, new and second hand, with a big range of other nicknacks such as home wears, candles , paintings and leather goods as well. Every Sunday
3. North Bondi RSL does a mean steak night on Wednesdays and even try your luck with meat raffle draws on Fridays while enjoying an amazing sunset on the balcony.
4. Beach Burrito on Campbell parade have taco Tuesdays
5. Bucket List have an array of specials on each day but for those that have families, from 4-7pm you can get half price kids meals every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
And these are just a few of my top things in Bondi to check out!!!
Extremely easy public transport access. Turn outside the house and it's a few metres to the end of the street. On the corner is a bus stop where buses will take you to Bondi junction or the city. On the other side of the road the buses head towards Watsons bay.
There is also an app called 'trip planner', all you need to do is enter the house address and destination and it should come up with a timetable for you.
If you want to go to the beach, it's easiest just to walk there as it's around 5 mins to get to the beach front.