- 0% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 0 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 0 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pets must remain outside the home.Pets must remain outside the home.
No parties/events - No noise after 10pm. (your stay may be terminated)No noise after 10pm. (your stay may be terminated)
Max guests: 7
- Pets to remain outside Dishes to be washed, dried, put away or dishwasher on Chopping boards to be used at all times BBQ / Oven to be cleaned if used
- Min renter age 21 Rubbish to be bagged and put in correct bins - red/general waste or yellow/recyclable - if not a $100 sorting fee will apply
- No noise after 10pm and no partying. Strictly only the number of guests booked please. Rooms may be locked off or extra guests charged if required
Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this property.
Great location, very clean and comfortable. Thankyou
Fantastic house in a beautiful spot just minutes to the beach...
Nice place, simple yet tastefully decorated. Has everything you’d need for a great stay.
Quaint Property in Port
The house was extremely clean and tidy and located in a quiet street. Casa was a very good host and texted the first night to ensure all was in order. We enjoyed our stay.
We have a great holiday and would love to come back
Comfortable cozy everything we needed.
To repeat myself the Cottage was comfortable, very cozy and we had everything we needed. Top ratings for cleanliness. In a quiet position close to town and beach. Particularly enjoyed morning on the front verandah. A perfect getaway
We are a long time local family of Port Macquarie who love to renovate and build houses together. Our houses include: 'Boathouse by the Beach' 'Boatshed by the Sea' 'Barefoot Boathouse'. ‘Happy Days Beach Shack’ We love boating so we are never far from the water ourselves. We do hope you enjoy staying in our properties which have been chosen for their ideal location to the water!