Please consider the following guidelines when booking this property:
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Three Couples Easter Break
Accommodation was excellent, clean, modern and close to everything.
What a penthouse
Would love to say thanks to Erin for your communication and beautiful apartment top class. Only regret is not staying longer. Definitely need to stay a minimum of 3 nights
Thanks Wayne, glad to hear you had a great time.
Thanks for being great guests and I look forward to your 3 day stay soon!
Best holiday home
Thanks Erin for having us at your beautiful Belle Vue Penthouse. It was a very rare and the first getaway with my family, so it was very special. Belle Vue Penthouse is beautiful, spacious, clean, tidy and stylish. The view and the surrounding environment is magnificent. It's truly one of the very best places I've ever stayed!
Erin and her partner left a lovely message and a bottle of wine for us on our arrival. She was very helpful giving guidance on key collection and usage of the garage. She was also very kind to let us check in a bit earlier as soon as the cleaners finished their work, and very responsive when we couldn't figure out how to turn off the kitchen range hood. I'd say Erin is one of the best hosts I've ever met!
After two nights of stay, our family left Kiama with a smile on our face - such a great achievement for us city dwellers! Thank you Erin.
Thanks Danling for your kind words. Lovely to hear you had such an amazing time with your family.
I hope to see you again in the near future.
Great spot for a long weekend
Great spot for a long weekend. Beautifully styled and very spacious. Great communication with the host, most helpful. Delicious cheese platter and wine left for us when we arrived. If I was not nit pic I’d say not enough toilet paper or garbage bags provided for length of stay but otherwise 10/10.
AMAZING VIEWS, BEST HOUSE IN KIAMA
THIS WAS THE SECOND TIME WE STAYED AT BELLE VUE, BEST HOUSE IN KIAMA
GREAT VIEWS, VERY CLEAN, EQUIPED WITH EVERYTHING YOU COULD IMAGINE.
LOCATION IS AMAZING CLOSE TO CENTRE OF KIAMA AND BLOW HOLE
Thanks Lisa for your review and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Kindest Regards Erin
From the first glimpse through the door this property did not disappoint. That view! Everything you could ask for from a luxury retreat. The decor and amenities were to die for, absolutely 5 star. Can't wait to return. Thanks so much Erin for the treats. Until next time....
So happy to read you loved our place, we look forward to your return!
Local Attractions within walking distance
- Black Beach
- Kiama Blow Hole
- Little Blow Hole
- Rockpools x 2
- Tourist Information Centre
- Fresh Local fish market
- Kiama Terrace Shops
- Coastal Waling track from Kiama to Gerringong
- Surf Beach
- Kendall's Beach
- Bombo Beach
- Kiama Train Station
Local Attractions within 10- 20 minutes driving distance
- Jamberoo Recreational Park
- Minnamurra Rainforrest
- Illawarra Treetops
- Berry township
- Seven Mile Beach- Gerroa
- Minnamurrra River
- Shoalhaven River
- Zip lines Nowra
- Shoalhaven Zoo
- Golf Courses; Kiama, Gerringong and Jamberoo
Wet Weather attractions
Stay in and enjoy your view!
• Kiama Leisure Centre ; a 25 metre indoor heated
• Shellharbour Square for shopping
• Greater Union Cinema Shellharbour
• Ten Pin Bowling Albion Park
• Roller Skating at Oak Flats
• Flip out and Hangdog are both based in Wollongong
Clubs, Pubs and Bar
• There are two local pubs; Tory’s and The Grand. Both are very close and in walking distance.
• The Sebel has the Blue Diamond Bar and is literally next door to the left of the apartment.
• A wine bar is situated at Surf Beach, called the “Karabari Bar”; they often have local live music.
• Local clubs are the Bowling Club and the Leagues Club. Kiama Golf Club is at Kiama Downs and the Fisherman’s Club is at Gerroa and worth the trip for a good club meal!
• Brooding Italian upper Manning Street
• Short Black; Terralong Street
• Milk and Honey Café; behind the tourist information centre near the light house
• Hungry Monkey; Collins Street in the Terrace shops
• There are over 22 places where you can grab a coffee; these are my favourite places. I’m sure all are great though!
Don't forget we have 2 e-bikes for you to use FREE. These are garaged in the secure garage within the building