Pool, Hot Tub, Private Dock, Game/Workout Room
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
outdoor smoking only -
Only pets under 20 pounds are permitted
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Perfect way to relax
Everything you need is there. No reason to ever leave. This was.our third visit and we will return
A great getaway. Be prepared to travel a rough road!
Great stay, with several of the team saying they'd like more info on it, so they can return again.
1) The last half mile of road is STEEP and rough, gravel on rock. With one actual switch-back. One team member was driving a Prius, and it was iffy. I didn't know about the road, so that should be more up front.
2) The Infinity pool was on, but the falls were inoperative, and/or we couldn't figure out how to make them come on. We're all pool owners, so that was a surprise.
3) The pool falls being inoperative made the catch-basin for the pool not recycle, so it was full of leaves and limbs and bugs. Not a big deal, but it's not what you see on the pics of the place. This might be turned off because of the late season.
4) There are only three beds in this rental. I'm sure this was in the literature, but we just overlooked it. There's one king bed, one queen and one single. Just be sure of your count before booking. We had a man on the couch two nights.
5) The garage has a great set of workout gear, and a pool table, foosh ball, ping pong, etc. But that place needs FANS of some sort. You can open the garage door and it's nice-- but the lights draw swarms of bugs so you can't stand to leave it open.
I know this all sounds like a lot of complaints but not really. We had a great time and will be back!
We thoroughly enjoyed our September stay. The backyard is beyond description with the natural beauty of the river and the mountain on the far side of the river.
If you are looking for a place to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature you will love this home.
The home was clean and neat. Having the attached garage was very convenient. The response from the owner was timely.
The pool was clean and a great place to relax.
We hope to have an opportunity to stay here again.
Wayne and Priscilla
If you're looking for a place to relax on vacation we've found it
If you're looking for roller coaster rides and all kinds of excitement this isn't your place. If you're looking for one of the most relaxing and peaceful vacations you'll ever have where you can sit on the edge of the dock dangling your feet in the water and tossing a line in hoping that something bites but not really caring whether it does or not or laying by the pool with the sun shining down on you this is the place. I'd like to thank John and Michelle for all the help and just let him know that I'm so relaxed I've just walked in the door at home and I don't want to put my stuff away cuz I'm that relaxed
We will be back!
All I can say is, WOW! This was our perfect vacation! Pictures truly don’t do this property justice, it’s so much more! My family vacations to N.C. every year but unfortunately due to military orders we had to cancel. We decided we’d stay closer to home and we have decided now, we may make this our every year spot! Bring enough food and drinks and you will never want to leave, or have to leave for that matter. It was the perfect family home to relax, enjoy, fish, swim and just focus on the true meaning of family time...FUN! We probably caught 100 fish on our trip, between having a fishing guide one day to just fishing off the dock. The owner was very responsive for any questions I had beforehand, during and after. Thank you for allowing us to make so many memories!
Overall everything was very nice. Had a few small issues but that is how it goes sometimes with rentals. (I.e. broken dryer, not all dishes were cleaned, pool chemicals being administered without a heads up and placed right on the steps into the pool making it impossible for my 16 month old to use the pool the last night) House has a nice layout and plenty of amenities for our stay. We were even able to catch fish off the dock! Overall it was a very nice trip!
White River, North Fork River, Buffalo National River, Lake Norfork, Bull Shoals Lake, Norfork National Fish Hatchery, Ozark National Forest, Blanchard Springs Caverns, hiking trails, bluffs, water sports, trout fishing, bass fishing, guided tours, horseback riding, berry farms, music festivals