4 person minimum charge per night
All bedrooms have a convection heater
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Sorry, no pets allowed!Sorry, no pets allowed!
Max guests: 14 (sleeps up to 14 adults)
- Absolutely no outrageous gathering or parties. Guests must be considerate of neighbours and keep noise levels at an acceptable level from 10.00pm
- Any complaints received (including neighbours, police & shire) will result in instant eviction & full security deposit amount will not be refunded.
- A cleaning fee is charged due to our large property, however we do expect our home to be left in a clean & tidy state. Please NO Pets allowed!
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Views of beach dunes and also sand dunes
You can hear the waves crashing from the house
4x4 Sand Dune Driving
Motorcycle and quad riding in dunes
About Tania & Jeremy Houston
My husband and I have a very special place in our hearts for Lancelin since 30 + years ago and now we are a family of four with 2 adult sons who have been holidaying here for over 15 years. We love how relaxed and minimally unchanged this small sea side town is and we are positive you will leave feeling the same. The Surfskool originally operated as a surf school/camp many years ago. Hence the name we have given our home.
Tania & Jeremy Houston purchased this house in 2016
Why Tania & Jeremy Houston chose Lancelin
We have an array of indoor & outdoor entertainment for adults & children. Lots of board games, DVD's, Xbox, pool table, arcade game machine, table tennis, extra large blackboard, darts, skateboards, scooter, water equipment including Stand up paddle board, 2 x kayaks, body boards, sandboards & surfboards.
What makes this house unique
Our holiday home can host multiple families so you can holiday together. It is fully fenced and secure for young families. It is only a 5 minute walk to the back beach. Within walking distance to all other amenities with paved sidewalks for children with scooters, & bikes etc. Our property is still close to everything but in a quiet area. With an extra large balcony with ample seating and dining & views to the inland white sandy dunes and beach dunes. You can hear the waves crashing while sipping on a wine and watch the sun go down!