2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Apartment
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Stroller, highchair, cot subject to availabilityStroller, highchair, cot subject to availability
Pets allowed - Pets must remain outside unless permission given Pets must remain outside unless permission given
No parties/events - Breach rules; guests required to leave immediatelyBreach rules; guests required to leave immediately
No smoking - Smoking permitted outside in courtyardSmoking permitted outside in courtyard
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Dishes to be cleaned & put away, rubbish removed and put in wheelie bin outside apartment. Penalty charges apply
- Do not park in other tenants carports. Damage to property; including stained or damaged towels/linen the guest will be charged cost to replace
- Pets must be listed in booking. Dispose of food/dog poo . Nuisance dogs left unattended can result in being asked to leave if unresolved.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Our apartment is directly across the road from Biggera Waters beach via a private walkway; only a short walk along this beach and you will find bbq facilities, gated kids park, coffee shops, restaurants and cafes. There is a netted swimming lagoon safe for small children and next door to the famous Charis seafoods for amazing fish and chips, they also have daily pelican feeding at 1.30pm.
Biggera Waters is a quiet suburb only 15 mins north of Surfers Paradise. Our apartments have a private access that will take you straight to the Broadwater which is a beautiful stretch of water, sandy beach and very safe for any kind of water based activity including jet skis, parasailing, motor boating or just to relax and soak up the sun. This place is perfect for building sandcastles with your family, trying your hand at fishing or enjoying a lovely walk with your furry friend. There is a number of lovely walks along this magnificent stretch of water, north towards Runaway Bay Marina & Hope Island, south towards Seaworld, Marina Mirage & Palazzo Versace. This is a quiet area but if you are looking for nightlife and clubs they are all only a short taxi ride away in to Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, or the STAR casino. Only a short walk from your apartment along the beach front and you will arrive to an array of cafes and restaurants. The local pub, The Grand offers great value counter meals and live entertainment on the weekends.