Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children must be directly supervised at all times Children must be directly supervised at all times
No pets - None negotiable due to surrounding farm animalsNone negotiable due to surrounding farm animals
No events - Strict 1030pm noise curfew. Strict 1030pm noise curfew.
No smoking - If extra cleaning required deposit will be used If extra cleaning required deposit will be used
Max guests: 8
- Electric fence in use on surrounding fences. Do Not Touch painful ++ Animals in paddocks must not be fed or paddocks enter under any circumstances
- Access is strictly prohibited to paddocks, sheds or stables on the property.
- By booking this property, guests agree property owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs on the premises.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Trudi or TrevorAsk a question
About Trudi or Trevor
We are an fun loving couple who are passionate about the outdoors. We purchased Traquair in October 2019 and are actively returning the property to it’s former glory. Although initially very overgrown, the former beautiful garden is blossoming once again. We both have a strong focus on guest feedback, we are implementing suggested changes to improve your stay. A new extended undercover outdoor deck, dishwasher and washing machine have all been installed for winter 2020.
Trudi or Trevor purchased this Cottage in 2019
Why Trudi or Trevor chose Mansfield
Traquair is a very tranquil property, with rustling trees, bird calls and the occasional cow or sheep, or some native wildlife. Relax on the deck and get lost in the stunning views whilst you while away the afternoon.