A cosy, eco-friendly “tiny house”, overlooking the pink lake - Lake Bumbunga.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel by 13 Aug 2020.
- No refund if you cancel after 13 Aug 2020.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Young children not advisable due to loft bedrooms.Young children not advisable due to loft bedrooms.
Max guests: 4
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Enhanced cleaning practices
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Th tiny house is situated directly across from South Australia’s most accessible and iconic pink lake - Lake Bumbunga.
• Take photos of the lake at sunset, take some more photos in the morning – it is constantly changing in colour. Fantastic for social media!
• See the stars of the amazing Milky Way at night and wake up in the country.
• The Clare Valley wine region with an amazing array of fine restaurants and cellar doors is only a short drive away.
• The coastal towns of Wallaroo and Moonta Bay are also only a short drive away.
• Soak up the local history with a visit to Bungaree Station, the oldest working family owned sheep farm, which has historic buildings dating back to 1841.
• Visit the creature, “Loch Eel”, a local tourist attraction for over 30 years.
- english, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese
About Michael Seeliger
Michael is a South Australian who loves to showcase the tourism experiences South Australia has to offer to domestic and international tourists.
Michael Seeliger purchased this House in 2020
Why Michael Seeliger chose Lochiel
A unique experience. Everyone has heard about tiny houses and there is a lot of interest in the media. Why not get first hand experience and have bragability with your friends.
What makes this House unique
Most people drive from Adelaide to see the Pink Lake during the day. Unfortunately they then miss the best times to see the lake which is at dusk and at dawn. So to see it at the best times and take the best photos, why not stay nearby? There is a lot of interest in tiny houses around the world now - so stay in one for yourself and try it out? It is a great chance to live life simply for a day or two.