About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Bathrooms: 1, Separate toilets: 1
Bath (no shower) · Toilet · Shower
- Air conditioning
- Washer & dryer
- Children welcome
- No smoking
Hosted by SheridenAsk a question
I'm a travel writer from Newcastle NSW. I love vintage finds, clean cotton sheets, long ambles and good coffee.
Why Sheriden chose Morpeth
The River Haus is the quintessential country cottage complete with white picket fence, front verandah, freestanding tub, fireplace and all the luxuries today's traveller requires.
What makes this House unique
Guests love being able to stroll down to Morpeth's historic main street, pop in for a glass of wine or dinner at Boydell's Cellar Door and Restaurant 50m from the back gate and soaking in our freestanding bathtub. It's the type of house you'll never want to leave.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in after 3:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM
Maximum overnight guests: 4
- If you would like to bring children please enquire first with the number of children and their age/s and we will assess on a case by case basis.
- Events, photos, location shoots are by appointment and will require prior approval and incur additional costs.
Please don't apply self-tanning products or DIY hair dying during your stay (or just prior to your stay).