On Ocean/Beach/Gulf Sunsets/Pool/3 levels/free wifi/intnt/3 TV's/shells/nature!
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Family room/sleeper couch.
Bathrooms: 2, Separate Toilets: 1
Toilet · outdoor shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
- Linens provided
- Towels available
- Dishes & utensils
- Coffee maker
Pool & spa
- Communal pool
- Heated pool
- Outdoor pool
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Smoke free environment - no smoking on porches.Smoke free environment - no smoking on porches.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- We do not allow guests to return if they do not inform us of extra guests or pets or who do not communicate in a timely way with the host.
- We do not allow guests to rebook after taking a cancellation and 100% refund, instead of a reschedule, when they are within the no refund time.
- We do not allow guests to return who don't inform us about stains on linen, towels, carpets etc and/or damages to the Golf cart, kayak or SUP.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Susanne HillierAsk a question
About Susanne Hillier
We travelled to Don Pedro Island with our four daughters by car from Ohio for Spring Break, first in 2001 and then returned as renters many times for many years! We were both born and raised in South Africa, but emigrated 35 years ago, although three of our four daughters were born in Australia! We found Don Pedro Island very relaxing for us all with our hectic city lifestyles of both school and work! Besides the gifts that the beach, ocean and nature has to offer, we like ending our day watching the sun set over the ocean (yes, we have even seen that lime "Green Flash"!) and then eating dinner on the screened in porch or on the upper or lower deck under the thousands of stars that you can see at night, as you are away from the city lights!
Susanne Hillier purchased this Townhouse in 2017