Only one hours easy drive from Sydney, this garden oasis is nestled in one of the most beautiful parts of the Central Coast Plateau on a ridge top overlooking Yarramalong Valley east to the ocean beyond.
Beautiful mature gardens, abundant wildlife and fresh country air provide an ideal setting for relaxation, discovery, refreshment and romance.
Your booking gives you EXCLUSIVE USE of this spectacular Rural Retreat. Neighbouring houses are not even visable for couples to really get a sense of "getting away from it all".
Forest Park is a self catered B & B just up the road from your Hosts if you need us
For your comfort and enjoyment during your stay with us Guests are provided with
* Soft Egyptian towels and fluffy towelling bath robes
* Quality toiletries and bed linen, A/C comfort, gas log fire
* Binoculars, extensive reading materials, board games
* Tennis equipment and golf putters for use on the court,
* Boules, croquet, TV, DVD's. CD's
* Comfortable outdoor furniture for alfresco dining
* Gas BBQ, double swing seat , Gazebo
* Spa bath
* Magnificent mature gardens, views, photographer's dream
* Tranquility, relaxation, clear starfilled skies
* Abundant birdlife, bushwalking or just stroll around the garden
* Fabulous sunrises / moon rises over the water, mist that hangs in the valley
The kitchen cupboards contain supplies so you won't have to bring the basics such as detergents, plastic wrap, paper towel, salt & pepper, olive oil, vinegar etc.
A generous breakfast hamper is provided for the first morning.
You could order a Dinner Hamper to be waiting for you to heat up from a local provider. The gas Webber BBQ can be an alternative to cooking inside
If you wish to have someone else do the cooking The RSL Memorial Club only 20 mins drive. The Sitting Duck Restaurant at the Springs Golf Club 20 mins. Local cafes and general stores are 5 to 20 mins drive. Tuggerah Westfield with all its restaurants, medical centre, DJ's, cinemas etc, is only a picturesque 30 min drive up Yarramalong Valley.
The laundry is equipped with front loader washing machine, tumble dryer .
Both beds are queen size. One bedroom is ensuited, the second bedroom is next to the main bathroom with a shower over spa bath, toilet. For your convenience we can accommodate a third couple on a double sofabed in the western sunroom if desired.
The spacious lounge/dining room is Air Conditioned with a Gas Log Fire for winter comfort and ambience.
The dining table seats 8. Plasma TV has DVD, digital box. The northern sunroom is a glorious spot for breakfast.
The well equipped kitchen has a servery benchtop to the sunroom giving a great outlook from the sink and a window and door access out onto the beautiful western garden and gazebo housing the BBQ, outdoor setting for Alfresco Dining.
The double garage has the laundry and outside toilet attached for your convenience.
PLEASE NOTE :
We only take ONE booking at a time so you have exclusive
use and complete PRIVACY. Just close the gate behind you
and forget your worries. Relax and experience the pleasures of your unique surroundings.
Sorry we do not cater for small children with nearby rock escarpments.
Fresh air and open spaces invite you out to play.
* just outside you have tennis, bushwalking, photography, painting, boules, just go for a stroll to walk off lunch, talk to the cows, pick some feesias up the road in season.
* a little bit further off the farm, go horse-riding, quad bikes, orienteering, play golf at a few different courses ,paintball, visit historical sites like St. Barnabas Church, visit the Macadamia Farm / Cafe,experience Tree Tops Adventure, visit Mangrove Creek Dam, book at Koolang Observatory, just to mention a few.
* a bit further you could visit the Walkabout Sanctuary at Calga, Reptile Park at Somersby, wineries at Wollombi/Hunter, beautiful Central Coast Beaches, Gosford Art Gallery and Japanese Gardens/restaurant. Hire a tandem bike at Long Jetty to ride around the Lake, catch the Ferry at Patonga for a trip to Danger Island for lunch, visit the Cheese Factory at Wong and the historic Alison Homestead. You could pop up to the Hunter Wine Country for the day, visit Hunter Valley Gardens or historic Morpeth only about an hour away, the list goes on.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Spa Bath
- Tennis Courts
- Washing Machine
- breakfast hamper for first morning
- can't see any neighbours
- double garage
- fruit,chocolates,fresh flowers
- gas log fire
- mature garden
- small selection DVD's
- welcome bottle wine
10%Discount for bookings over 6 days
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 2 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Forest Park Country Retreat
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.