Morocco offers luxury holiday accommodation in Merimbula - the heart of the famous Sapphire Coast on the east coast of Australia - just a minutes walk to beautiful Bar Beach.
Our 3 bedroom, fully self-contained luxury accommodation includes:
All living rooms and bedrooms feature balconies with magnificent views of Merimbula and the coastline
Master bedroom includes:
- King size bed, TV, two-seater couch, ensuite with corner spa, separate toilet and walk in robe.
- King size bed or 2 long single beds.
- 3 long single beds or as another king size bed
Bathroom and separate toilet.
Main living area offers a large TV, video, Austar, Hi Fi system.
Dining table seats 8.
Kitchen is large and well-equipped with all appliances
BBQ and outdoor furniture are provided on the balconies providing magnificent views.
Separate laundry with washing machine, dryer and outdoor undercover clothesline.
Powder Room with a third toilet on the living room level.
Rear Courtyard can be accessed via a walkway along the side of the building, or from the bedroom level, with ample storage for surfboards and bikes as well as an outdoor shower and indoor clothesline.
Secure double garage also holds a table tennis table.
Telephone for local calls
Morocco is serviced weekly and all linen is provided.
All you need to bring is a beach towel, a book and sufficient time to relax and enjoy your surroundings.
What To Do And See
Explore the magic of the Sapphire Coast as you stroll along endless white sandy beaches, climb rugged cliff faces, enjoy a swim in the pristine clear waters of the oceans, lakes and rivers, and bushwalk in natural wilderness of hills and majestic mountains.
Share the excitement of watching whales and dolphins at play, observe wombats, kangaroos, possums and the many different varieties of native birds and animals in their own environment.
Take time to explore quaint historic villages, or pick up a bargain at one of the local open air craft/produce markets.
Enjoy a full range of sporting activities including golf, fishing, lawn bowls, tennis, bike riding, roller-blading, windsurfing, sea-kayaking, horse riding or canoeing.
Some of the many activities include:
*Whale Watching (Sept-Dec) at Merimbula or Eden as migrating Humpbacks and Blue Whales feed
*Explore National Parks - Ben Boyd at Eden, Bournda near Merimbula or Mimosa Rocks at Tathra
* Join a 4 Wheel Drive bush guided tour to waterfalls, old gold mines and rainforests
* Thrills and excitement at Magic Mountain Merimbula fun and amusement park
* Go Scuba diving on old shipwrecks or discover the coral reefs and marine wonderland around Tathra
* Take a joy-flight from Merimbula or scenic lake, bay or ocean cruise from Merimbula or Eden
* Visit the Koori Cultural Centre at Pambula and try bush tucker or watch a traditional dance ceremony
* Watch the unloading of the days catch from the fishing fleet at Eden or Bermagui
*Visit the Eden Killer Whale Museum
* Watch award-winning cheeses being made and sample them at the famous Bega Cheese Co-Operative
* See koalas being fed at Yellow Pinch Wildlife Park
* Go to the movies, an historical museum or art and craft gallery
* Enjoy a gourmet trail of fresh oysters and seafood, local wine, cheese and other delicacies
* Dine at one of the many clubs, pubs, cafes or restaurants.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Open Fireplace
- Pay Television
- Washing Machine
SCHOOL HOLIDAY WEEKLY TARIFFS (overrides those quoted below) EASTER $1500 JUNE & JULY $1200 SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER $1350
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 7 adults. Property has 6 beds and can sleep a maximum 7 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.