See bottom of description for Rates and Times
Nestled in a rainforest, facing the pounding surf and with absolute privacy, Ocean Farm is like nothing you have ever seen before. The house was designed by renowned Sydney architect, Espie Dodds and recently updated by the owners. The house consists of:
* Master Bedroom, ensuite, kingsize bed. The master bedroom is semi-detached from the rest of the house, offering extra privacy and seclusion.
* Master Guest, ensuite, kingsize bed. Slide back the north facing doors and you will see rainforest, open the easterly doors and you see the Pacific Ocean.
* Guest Room, kingsize bed. With builtins and views over the Pacific.
* Guest Room, 2 single beds. With builtins and views over the Pacific.
* Open plan living dining sitting room. Huge yet intimate and will fill you with a sense of relaxation.
* Huge seperate Rumpus / Media Room - with Blu Ray / DVD player, projector cinema, foosbal and table tennis.
* Wireless Internet throughout
* Full secuirty and back to base alarms
* Internal atrium / BBQ area and Gas BBQ
* Huge fully stocked fireplace
* The manager (who is also a part time policeman - really), lives on the farm. He is there to help you with questions or maintenance.
* More reviews on my website - google Ocean Farm (stayz reviews not working for me for a year or so, finally fixed Sept 2012)
The house is situated in the middle of a working 350 acre beef hobby farm. You might be woken by the snuffling of a 500kg friendly cow in the night, but relax, all he wants is the grass. You cannot see or hear any neighbors from the house, but you can walk 1.5km to the northern end of Gerringong's Werri Beach.
During the day you can walk, fish, read, swim or simply stay in bed. Once you drive into the farm, you will not want to leave. We suggest you bring your weekends provisions with you...however if you need the paper or a professionally made coffee, Gerringong is a 5 minute drive away.
We will provide all the information you will need once you arrive and we have a full time manager on the farm to answer any questions.
* The farm is 1.5 hours South of Sydney Airport
* It is used regularly by the owners as a weekend getaway
* It has 3 inquisitive emus that have taken up residency and are friendly
* The owners find it just as pleasant to come in Winter (less heat and more fires) as in Summer (with swimming and surfing and fishing to keep them amused)
* We cannot cater for groups of more than 8 people overnight - Ocean Farm is a family home and the risks of having more than 8 people are just too great.
* Small Children: The house is architectually beautiful, but not great for small children who might fall. The balcony does not have balustrades, therefore we urge all those who have small children to think about the consequences of a fall and to take all responsibility for those children
2 night weekend - Low ($2500) Mid ($2800) High ($NA). Not available Christmas and Easter
3 night weekend - Low ($2700) Mid ($2800) High ($3300). Not available Christmas and Easter
Mid-week 2 nights - Low ($1900) Mid ($2100) High ($2400)
Mid-week 3 nights - Low ($2100) Mid ($2400), High ($3200)
Christmas 2012 - Friday the 28th December to Friday the 4th of Jan ($9000)
New Years 2012/13 - Friday the 4th of Jan to Friday the 11th of Jan ($9500)
Summer Holidays & Easter Hols Jan 2013. 1 week booking ($5900)
Weekend guests get a late departure on Sunday afternoon standard.
Mid week bookings cannot start on Sunday night.
We require a $500 deposit for short stays or $1000 for longer stays. Balance due 2 weeks prior to your stay. All payable by bank deposit or credit card (with 1.5% surcharge) I will also require you to complete and sign a booking sheet prior to blocking the calendar.
Swimming Pool, Washing Machine
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Open Fireplace
- Pay Television
- Rumpus room
- Swimming Pool
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 8 adults. Property has 5 beds and can sleep a maximum 8 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.