Named after our first set of guests, Le' Shed is fully equipt and family friendly, with four spacious bedrooms and 2 fantastic bathrooms.
You will be more than comfortable in the large open planned living space, our large dining table is the perfect place to enjoy playing one of the house board games, or perhaps a hand of cards.
Sink into our lush velvet lounges as you view movies on our large PLASMA entertainment centre.
Curl up in our feather filled chairs as you bath in the morning sun with a perfect cappuccino and your holiday reading in the sitting area. Luxurious relaxation!
Our modern well set out Gourmet kitchen contains all you need to create a holiday feast or that quick and easy holiday meal.
High speed internet connection and local telephone calls ensure you keep in touch with the outside world.
The main living areas and master bedroom open out to the large entertainment deck in a magical bush setting. Enjoy cooking on our BBQ and then dine on the deck amongst the trees, relaxation & tranquillity far removed from your busy life style.
Follow the stepping stones down to the all weather table tennis room now with soccer table and challenge your family or friends to hours of fun.
A short stroll has you at the sandy edge of the tranquil Smiths Lake. A 12 ft dingy, surf ski & wind surfer are provided to explore the lake and widen your experience at Le'Shed.
The lake is safe swimming for families and a haven for those who enjoy water sport. Enjoy walking along the sandy shore, or throw in a line and catch your dinner ! There is something for everyone.
Pet stays & Location
PET STAYS: We welcome outdoor pet stays on our back decking, please add you pet rquest for a stay on your booking request form.
Location: Just under 3 hours from Sydney nestled between Seal Rocks and Forster.
Only a short distance to Blueys and Boomerang surf beaches, the glorious Celito beach is just across the sandbar, Elizabeth beach is perfect for families and patrolled during holidays and then for those naturalists amongst us there is the secluded Shelly
30 things to do while at Le Shed
1. Curl up in the feather filled chairs with a cappuccino and your holiday reading.
2. Find yourself a rock in the sun and throw in a line.
3. Kayak over to the Sandbar, and enjoy the unspoilt beach, experience the tranquillity of the area
4. Challenge your partner or friends to a board game or perhaps a table tennis tournament, fun for all !
5. The Lakes Way Cafe in the heart of Smiths Lake Village is perfect for a cappuccino and luscious treats or perhaps take in a relaxed breakfast or light lunch.
6. Book dinner at one of our regions fine restaurants.
7. Kayak around the edge of the lake and spot the migrating winter birds, water birds and sea eagles hunting prey.
8. Curl up on the lush lounges with a movie from the general store, enjoy viewing on the huge plasma entertainment centre or pop in to Foster/Tuncurry to catch a the latest movies at the cinema.
9. Forster Tuncurry provides a feast of specialty shops along with small knick knack shops take some time out to explore and come home packed with bargains.
10. Visit the Magnificent Sugar Loaf Point Lighthouse at Seals Rocks, enjoy the stroll up the track the view is spectacular. Perfect location for whale watching !
11. Visit Seal Rocks surrounded by national parks and enjoy the natural rock formation, when the seas are high the rock produces a spectacular blowhole just below the light house
12. Take a trip to the Wallingat Forest & visit Whoota Whoota lookout; nothing captures the area like this mountain, beneath your feet is the Wallis with all its river systems visible to the eye and the view out to sea is stunning. Look to the south and you can see Smith and Myall Lakes all the way to Port Stephens on a clear day. To the north you can see Crowdy Head and beyond.
13. Set out from Elizabeth Beach and walk up through open rainforest onto sea cliffs with special views out to the ocean and wonder through a mossy rain forest with rocky outcrops and unusual trees not common to the coast, loop back along the Wallis Lake to Elizabeth Beach
14. Visit a winery for a tasting and cellar door treats
15. Appreciate some of the finest Aboriginal Art at Tobwabba Gallery
16. There are 8 golf courses to choose from within the Great Lakes area
17. Visit NSW
Washing Machine, Free Fixed Line Internet
- 12ft dinghy / suft ski & windsurfer for your use
- Ceiling Fans / Gas Heating
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Entertainment Deck
- Free Fixed Line Internet
- Games room
- Gourmet Kitchen/Cappuccino Maker
- High speed broadband connection and local phone
- Ironing Facilities
- Large Plasma entertainment system
- Pets allowed
- Porta cot & Linen service on request/Romance Packs
- Rumpus room
- Table Tennis/Soccer Table/Card & Board Games
- Washing Machine
Tariff up to 6 people Extra guests Once off surcharge of $100 per adult $50 per child Under 3yrs stay FREE
Stay before 27 Jun 2013 for 10% off.
MAY W|ends NOW $490***normal conditions apply ALSO Fast booker special on week bookings excludes school holidays ~row boat, surf skis,table tennis,pure paradise to explore ! DONT miss OUT SLEEPS 10 children under 3 stay FREE..*Condit apply
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 8 beds and can sleep a maximum 10 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.