Seaspray invites you to enjoy a relaxing break with family and friends at Beautiful Avoca Beach.Seaspray has been architectually designed to make the most of its natural beauty & beach surroundings. It is perched above Avoca Beach in a quiet residential street approximately 100metres direct line from the beach itself. The spectacular coast to coast views can be enjoyed from most rooms in the house especially the Observation tower- Eagles nest . A short 4 minute walk will take you to the beautiful beach itself to explore the surf, sun, rock pools, fishing or canoeing in the nearby lake. The beach is great for children with it's own protected rock pool . For the more adventurous a snorkel or a surf is recommended & it's an ideal place to experience a dive to the newly scuttled HMAS Adelaide.For the less adventurous a casual walk along the waters edge on one of the most magnificent sands in Australia is a must.
> Ideal for 2 families, or a group of friends. Sleeps 10.
> 5 bedrooms, master with ocean views,ensuite,queen latex bed and flat screen tv.
> 2nd Bedroom with Queen latex mattress bed & ocean views.
> 3rd Bedroom has 2 Single beds,
> Bedroom 4 & 5 have 1 Single & 1 King Single bed each.
> All bedrooms on 1 level for easy access. Bed 5 includes TV & DVD - ideal children/teen getaway.
> Main bathroom with separate shower room, separate toilet and separate vanity.
> Large living /dining area opening to decks.
> 2 entertaining decks with BBQ and outdoor settings
> Fantastic observation tower to enjoy dolphin or whale watching
> Separate tv room with flat screen tv and dvd.
> Offstreet parking for 3 cars.
> Private setting surrounded by native gardens & birdlife.
> Idealspot to use as a base for diving the newly scuttled HMAS Adelaide off Avoca Beach
> Perfect accomodation for people who are having wedding reception at Avoca Surfclub.
> Easy 90 minutre drive from Sydney CBD. Allow extra time during long weekends & school holiday periods.
SEASPRAY INCLUSIONS , WHAT TO BRING & DEPOSIT & TERMS & CONDITIONS
4 leather lounges
Large white dining table & 10 matching dining chairs
Flat screen TVs & DVD player
Stereo CD & radio
Selection of DVDs, magazines,board games, cards
Pillows, Doonas & Blankets
Iron & Ironing Board
Coffee plunger, toaster,kettle, microwave
For your convenience a Starter Pack is provided which includes a selection of Teas, coffee, sugar,salt, pepper,
gladwrap, foil, dishwashing products, torch
Seaspray is also well equipped with crockery, cutlery,platters , bowls pots & pans and BBQ and serving utensils to enable you to enjoy your time with friends & family
WHAT TO BRING
• Sheets & pillow case covers for beds (2 queen beds, 2 King single beds, 4 single beds)
• Bath towels, hand towels, tea towels, bath mats
• Beach towels
• Personal toiletries, shampoo, soap, toilet paper
• Food supplies & beverage
• Favourite music, movies & a smile
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Booking Confirmation – the return of the signed Booking Confirmation whether by post, fax ,scanned email or where details are provided by phone, creates a binding agreement between Landlord/agent and the tenant that is named in the Booking Confirmation and the tenant agrees to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of Tenancy which form part of the Tenancy Agreement.
2. Booking Deposits
• Christmas Holidays $200 to hold booking payable immediately (NON REFUNDABLE)
50% of Tariff due 1st July. Balance of Tariff due 1st November
• Easter Holidays $200 to hold booking payable immediately (NON REFUNDABLE)
50% due 31st January. Balance due 1st March
• October School Holidays $200 to hold booking payable immediately (NON REFUNDABLE)
50% of tariff payable 1st July. Balance due 1st September
• All Weekend Bookings 100% of tariff is payable immediately
• Other Periods Where booking is made within 30 days of occupancy
>100% of Tariff is payable immediately.
>Otherwise 50% tariff payable Immediately & Balance due 30 days prior to occupancy
3. Payments can be made by Direct Deposit, VISA, and MASTERCARD.
4. Credit card payments attract a surcharge of 4% being the bank processing fee.
5. Credit card details MUST BE provided in the booking confirmation and will be held as security and you authorise us to charge any unpaid amounts, additional cleaning charges, garbage charges, breakages, missing items or damages caused to the property (whether caused by you or any other person).
6. The credit card MUST BE in the name of the person who signs the booking confirmation, provides Photo ID and must be the principal tenant residing at the premises for the duration of the rental.
7. Credit card authorisation may also be used in the event of cancellation.
8. Cancellation within 30 days of booking where no payment has been received will result in credit card authorisation being used and any refund due to you will be dependant upon the property being rebooked by another party.
9. Refunds of any monies following a cancellation will only be made where the property has been fully re booked for the total period. Refunds will be subject to a $200 administration fee.
10. Part cancellation of a booking will not be accepted.
11. It is recommended that guests purchase a travel insurance policy to cover any unforseen circumstances.
12. Property is available from 3pm on the date of arrival and must be vacated by 9 am on the date of departure unless otherwise agreed in your booking form.
13. Key pick up instructions will be communicated to you once completed signed booking form and payment of full amount due has been received. Only one set of keys will be provided for this property.
14. Lost or misplaced keys attract a $150 fee.
15. The number of occupants must not exceed 10 people overnight & the premises are rented only for the period stated in the booking confirmation.
16. Parties, weddings, and large get togethers ARE NOT permitted without special approval by the owner.
17. Schoolies, Hen or Buck’s Party Bookings are NOT accepted by Seaspray @ Avoca.
18. If it is brought to the attention of the owner or its agent that booking is for an “Unauthorised function”, is one of a “Schoolies “or “Hen/Buck’s party” nature, the tenancy will be immediately terminated and no refund will be paid.
19. Pets are strictly NOT permitted on the premises and its surrounds.
20. This is strictly a No Smoking Property.
21. Alcohol is to be consumed in a responsible manner. There are strictly no drugs or illegal activities permitted on the property. Immediate termination and eviction from premises will occur.
22. Do not feed the birds nor throw items over the deck into the garden but place all rubbish in the bins provided including bottle caps, corks, food, debris, paper, etc as they can harm the wildlife.
23. The tenant must report immediately breakages, damage, carpet stains, lost keys, losses etc. The tenant is liable for any such loss or damage and failing payment by other means prior to departure the owner shall be entitled to deduct the cost of repair, loss etc by use of the credit card authority.
24. Certain make up, cleansers, toners, sun tan lotions, wet costumes and clothing, tea, coffee, red wine and orange juice can permanently stain bedding, pillows, mattress protectors, quilts, blankets, quilt covers, carpet and furniture. Where such stains cannot be washed out through normal laundering/cleaning you will be liable for any additional laundry and/or replacement/repairs of such items. Seaspray requests that you take special care and if you do have such an occurrence please notify us immediately so that damage can be minimised.
25. Guests are required to maintain the premises in a clean & tidy condition during their stay & upon departure the premises are to be left in a clean and tidy manner. BBQ and surrounding area must be clean, all dishes must be washed & put away, dishwasher emptied, oven, cooker and microwave to be left clean otherwise an extra charge will be applied for additional cleaning costs. Fridge should also be emptied & wiped for any spillages.
26. Garbage collection night is Thursday night so if you are staying on a Thursday Night please ensure you put garbage bins onto the side of the road for collection.
27. All Excess garbage, bottles which do not fit into the designated bins must be taken with you. If you fail to do this a minimum charge of $100 will apply for excess garbage disposal.
28. Noise to be kept to a minimum. The house is in a particularly sensitive & quiet location & we do respect the neighbours’ right to peaceful existence and wild life request that the tranquillity of the area is preserved and respected. If this is not adhered to, the owner has a right to terminate the tenancy immediately without refund.
29. The owner is not responsible for any loss or damage to any of the guest’s property left on premises.
30. Ensure all taps and lights are switched off prior to departure.
31. Please ensure doors and windows are securely locked upon departure and the house is to be alarmed using the alarm code provided when departing.
32. The tenant will permit the owner and /or persons authorised by the owner to enter the premises during the term of tenancy for the purposes of necessary repairs, investigation of complaints and the owner will give due regard to the tenant’s right to quiet enjoyment.
33. Bookings are made in good faith and tariffs quoted are correct at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
34 In the event of any renovation/building work being carried out near the holiday premises such work is beyond the control of the Owner or its Agent & Owner /Agent cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance, noise or inconvenience guests may suffer as a result. No discounts will be negotiated under any circumstances .
35. Failure by the tenant, guests or other persons occupying the premises during the booking period to observe and abide by the terms & conditions will entitle the owner or its authorised agent to immediately terminate the booking and evict occupants
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Eagles Nest Viewing area
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Large deck outdoor furniture
- Latex bed
- Modern furniture
- Off street parking 3 cars
- Open Fireplace
- Open plan entertaining areas
- Outdoor hot & cold shower
- Panoramic views
- Rumpus room
- Sun lounge & umbrella
- Washing Machine
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 10 adults. Property has 8 beds and can sleep a maximum 10 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
SEASPRAY AT AVOCA
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.