Where Tranquility Finds You...
The Pennyroyal Valley is a world apart from the bustling resort town of Lorne and the Great Ocean Road, yet within easy reach of all the coast has to offer.
Pennyroyal Farm boasts several fully self-contained, purpose-built holiday cottages. Most feature soaring timber ceilings and unusual wavy-edged cypress timber cladding and kitchen benches.
Why Are Our Cottages Unique?
* All feature a fully fenced native garden to ensure your privacy and security for pets.
* Enjoy the privacy: extensive native gardens surround the cottages with abundant bird life.
* Choose from three different cottage designs, see cottage descriptions for details.
* Relax on the sundecks with outdoor furniture and gas BBQ.
* Wood-burning heaters with ample firewood supplied.
* Reverse cycle air conditioners and ceiling fans.
* Linen, towels, guest soaps and shampoo supplied.
* Full kitchens include: microwaves, all cooking utensils,
crockery, cutlery and basic kitchen supplies (including
emergency coffee, tea milk etc.)
* Candles and bath salts supplied.
What Makes the Pennyroyal Area Special?
* Picturesque valley with trout fishing
* Peace and quiet
* Pet friendly bushwalks
* Two local pick-your-own berry gardens (cafe open seasonally)
* A central base to explore the forests and waterfalls of the Otway Ranges by car
* About 20 minutes from the coast and several golf courses
* Walk to the country general store and dog-friendly cafe and bar
Pets Genuinely Welcome
* Pets are fully catered for with beds, towels & a treat supplied! (Additional charge of $10 per booking applies.)
* Winner of a Holidaying with Dogs Five Paws Rating Award, 2006. (Check our certificate, 21KB.)
*Winner TakeABreak best places to stay in Vic 2007
Every cottage is well fenced for pet security.
* Pet-friendly walks from your door.
* Pets welcome inside (see our pets welcome policy).
Our Sustainability Policy:
* Minimal environmental impact: we use timber grown and milled on the property and quality recycled timber.
* We grow and harvest our own firewood.
* We've planted around 20,000 trees to ensure future building timber supplies and firewood.
What our guests say:
* "Very much enjoyed a relaxing weekend away. Very peaceful and great views. It's fantastic that the cottage is all enclosed which has allowed our dog to run around the boundary and us know she can't get out. Thanks for a great weekend."
* "Your attention to detail is what makes our stay here so special and made us want to come back —Thank you. Our dog was impressed too."
* "The cottages are beautiful and set up perfectly. Perfect place for holidaying with dogs. We didn't want to go home." ( In dog morse this is: woof woof, wag wag.)
* "Excellent standard. Extremely comfortable and spacious. Most amazing bed I've ever slept on. Everything beautiful and clean in the cottage and very cosy. Especially loved the size of the grounds and fencing. Very secluded and peaceful."
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- Award Winning
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Dog Safe Yards
- Full size Baths
- High chair
- Ironing Facilities
- Kids Loft
- Linen Supplied
- Pets allowed
- Rural Views
- Soaring Wooden Ceilings
- Spa Bath
- Washing Machine
- Wood Heaters
Tariff applies to Original, Honeysuckle, Banksia and Vine Cottages. Add $20 per night for Acacia and Dairy Cottages. Subtract $20 per night for Barn Studio and Cypress Lodge.
Off Peak 4 night Midweek special 2 adults = $440 or Off Peak 3 night Weekend special 2 adults = $360
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 27 beds and can sleep a maximum 39 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.