Fully equipped to accommodate 8-10 guests, decorated with style and flair, this special home welcomes you as your 'home away from home', your retreat from your busy everyday life... your opportunity to let down, relax and recharge.
Four sunny bedrooms with stunning views.
* Master bedroom and en suite, with two exposures and it's own private balcony overlooking the pool.
* Three guest bedrooms each of which can be set up as a king bed or as two king singles. These three bedrooms share two baths, one with a bathtub and the other with a shower.
* An additional fourth bathroom with a shower and fully equipped laundry is available on the main level, easily accessible from the house or from the pool.
* Quality bedding and linens are provided.
* There is air-conditioning in all bedrooms and a fireplace in the living room for those cool winter nights.
* A large verandah extends the length of the house and is accessible from the second floor lounge, from the master and the guest bedroom.
Spectacular ocean and hinterland views from Cape Byron and Mt. Chincogan down the Huenbrook Valley make this property special and unique.
An ideal location for your holiday getaway - private, quiet, and restful, while being close to all the action and facilities of the Byron Bay area. Multiple lounge spaces offer plenty of room for adults and children to enjoy each other together or to be alone.
The entry level is an open plan living room, with two sitting areas, a fully equipped kitchen, gracious dining table that comfortably seats 2 or 12. Windows span the entire room, bringing the fantastic ocean landscape into the space from every position. Just steps from the house are a large fully fenced pool, heated spa bath and full terrace.
There are two bedrooms and two baths as well as a second lounge area on the second level with full views of the ocean and Byron valley from every window.
A half stairway above this level is the third floor, which offers two additional bedrooms with 360 degree views of the Byron Valley to the ocean in one direction and to the hinterland, down the exquisite and pristine Wilson's Creek Valley out towards Mt Jerusalem in the other. A paved, covered terrace at this level provides the perfect spot for a sunset drink or meditation, putting the final touch on the end of a satisfying vacation day.
All rooms are stylishly decorated, welcoming, contemporary and expansive in feeling.
* Four A/C bedrooms – two on 2nd level, 2 on 3rd level
* Bathrooms: two ensuite; one next to pool accessible to living room level; and one on 2nd level hallway
* Two TVs, DVD and Stereo players, wireless internet access
* Fully equipped kitchen with S/S appliances, microwave, double oven, expresso coffee machine
* Outdoor pool and hot tub for four
* Full laundry facilities
* Gas grill on pool level with teak lounging chairs and large table for al fresco dining and entertainment
* 2nd level ocean view deck with two teak tables, 10 chairs and lounge chairs
* Sunset verandah with wrought iron and glass tables, chairs and chaise lounge. Perfect for evening drinks before or after dinner
* Bed linens and towels provided
* Broadband WI-FI internet
* Less than one mile from Crystal Castle, with its cafe, walking trails, fabulous crystals and Asian statues
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Heated Spa (not spa bath)
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Open Fireplace
- Rumpus room
- Spa Bath
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Tennis Courts Mullumbimby
- Washing Machine
The rates are for the house; regardless of the number of persons. 10 people maximum. Reduced rates offered for extended stays.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 10 adults. Property has 9 beds and can sleep a maximum 10 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Online payment available
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.