Book now for Leura Garden Festival - 1st week of October!
Located in the beautiful Blue Mountains, a 5 minute level stroll to the shops, gardens and cafes of Leura.
Orchard Cottage is a weatherboard cottage situated in an orchard of heritage fruit trees.
With polished floorboards throughout, high ceilings, open fireplaces and a slow combustion, Orchard Cottage will provide you with a traditional mountains experience.
Have a leisurely breakfast in front of the slow combustion fire, or wander among the fruit trees, before strolling to the delights of the Leura Mall, or the many vistas of the heritage listed National Park.
Or relax on the huge north facing deck enjoying views as far as Mt Hay and beyond. The spacious fully-fenced garden and is suitable for children of all ages.
Orchard Cottage suits a wide range of guests
- girls having a weekend away
- couples enjoying a quiet time together
- visitors to the Leura Garden Festival - only minutes walk from from many of the open gardens, including Everglades
- families taking advantage of the wide open space
The generous accommodation comprises -
- Large master bedroom with queen bed & en-suite. With plenty of room for a porta-cot
- 2nd queen bedroom
- 3rd bedroom has 2 single beds
- 4th bedroom has 2 single beds
- There is a double sofa bed in the living area that will accommodate another couple.
Things to Do during your Stay at Orchard Cottage
Activities close by include -
- Shopping in the famous Leura Mall & various local markets.
- Leura Garden Festival is the first week of October - that's 1st til 9th this year - book early.
- Blackheath, Leura, Katoomba & Wentworth Falls golf courses are all within a short drive.
- There are many bush walks & numerous spectacular lookouts close by.
- A visit to Jenolan Caves is a good day trip.
- Horse riding along the trails of the Megalong Valley and Hartley Valley.
- Zig Zag railway is around 20 minutes drive away.
- Leura Toy & Railway Museum takes around a 15 minutes walk.
- Mount Tomah Botanic Gardens
- Norman Lindsay Gallery
- Echo point and the Three Sisters
- Scenic Railway & Skyway is less than 10 minutes drive away
- Wander down to Everglades or any of the other beautiful display gardens - only 2 minutes away
- The Edge cinema
- 5 minute drive to Katoombas galleries
- Take a Trolley Bus tour that passes many of these attractions.
Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine
- BBQ (on request)
- Close to Village Shops
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Extensive Gardens
- High Chair & Portacot (on req)
- Linen optional
- Open Fireplace
- Private Outlook
- Rumpus room
- Views to Mt Hay
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
Stays of one night only incur a supplement of $150. Linen is optional - $25 per bed per stay. Special pricing for public holidays, school holidays, gardens festivals, Christmas & Easter.
Stay before 12 Jun 2013 for 10% off.
Autumn Special - pick 3 midweek nights for $420 for up to 6 guests.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 4 adults. Property has 7 beds and can sleep a maximum 10 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Online payment available
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.