UNBEATABLE WINTER RATES!
• Best Value Modern Luxury Waterfront: Sandy Beach, Family-Friendly Toyroom, Wii Home Theatre, All Boxes TICKED!
• Huge 10m x 4.5m Solar Heated Swimming Pool
• Price Includes Exit Clean and Linen Hire
• Two Double Kayaks for Exclusive Use of Guests
• New Window Coverings In All Bedrooms (not pictured)
‘Paradise at the Point’ is part of the exclusive Gold Coast Holiday Houses portfolio of luxury properties. PLEASE NOTE if this home is booked out over your selected dates, please let us know as we have many more luxurious homes available for you throughout the Gold Coast.
Featured on national television in 2012’s Big Brother series, ‘Paradise at the Point’ is one of the Gold Coast's very best holiday homes.
Built in 2010 by an Award-winning builder as his own luxurious family home, this spectacular property will truly make your holiday one to remember.
Designed to meet and exceed the needs of families with children, two or more families can be accommodated comfortably with space to spare. The home has its own sandy beach with boat ramp, a 9-metre pontoon with a jet ski ramp, a sunny deck to laze on, a large grassy ‘cricket pitch’, and of course - a massive pool - which can be seen from all the major living areas through floor to ceiling glass. The design and dimensions of this house are ideal for holiday fun.
The views are also divine - a wide, wide sparkling bay dotted with sailing boats and cruisers; spectacular mature palm trees shading the pool and deck; sunny blue skies by day and technicolour sunsets in the evening. An outdoor kitchen/BBQ area is separate from the pool area, with ample storage and its own sink.
At the end of the day, the children can entertain themselves in the self-contained media room with DVDs and Wii – or play in the separate toyroom. Adults can enjoy the evening in the main open-plan living areas using the state-of-the-art main entertainment system. Most importantly, there is enough space in this home to keep everyone happy!
* 5 bedrooms (sleeps up to 12 people)
* Window coverings to all bedroom windows
* 4 bathrooms plus powder room
* Separate dedicated playroom with a range of toys provided
* Home theatre/Media room with Wii (5th bedroom with bunks and ensuite)
* Entertainment system in living area controlled by iPad AMX remote
* Gourmet Ilve kitchen with 900mm oven and inbuilt coffee machine
* Semi-commercial laundry with two washing machines and dryer
* 9m pontoon with power, water and jet ski ramp
* Two Double/Triple Kayaks provided with lifejackets (2 Adults or 1 Adult and 2 Children per kayak)
* Boat ramp with direct access from street
* Bridge-free to Broadwater; ideal for yachts and large boats
* Canoe, crab pot and some fishing rods provided
* 10m pool with some pool toys provided
* Outdoor kitchen/BBQ area with lounge and separate sink
* 10-seater indoor dining setting; 8-seater outdoor dining setting
* Ducted air-conditioning
* New bedding
* Portacot, high-chair and baby-friendly stair barriers
Bedding Configuration: 5+ bedrooms (sleeps up to 12 people)
* Bed 1 - Palatial main suite with King bed and luxury ensuite including free-standing bath with beautiful water views
* Bed 2 - Queen bed with ensuite
* Bed 3 - Double bed and single bed (triple bunk)
* Bed 4 - Double bed and single bed (triple bunk) (beds 3 and 4 share the main bathroom)
* Bed 5/Media (downstairs) - two single beds (double bunk) with ensuite
‘Paradise at the Point’ is just a few hundred metres’ walk to Paradise Point village with its enviable range of top restaurants, shops and cafes with water views. There is also a series of local waterfront parks to enjoy, it’s just five minutes to the Harbourtown Shopping Centre and the Gold Coast's major theme parks are just a 10 minute drive. Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports are about 45 minutes away.
There is simply no better location than ‘Paradise at the Point’, a quiet, private and spacious sanctuary perfectly positioned on the Gold Coast's northern shores. You will want to return.
SOLAR POOL HEATING!
The 10m x 4.5m pool is Solar Heated, therefore the temperature is dependent on the amount of sunny weather. In consistently sunny winter weather, when the insulated pool cover is left on the pool during the day and overnight, the pool reaches a daytime temperature ranging between 25 and 29 degrees. Without heating or the cover, the pool is normally 14 to 16 degrees in winter. We cannot guarantee a specific pool temperature in winter, but it's a lot warmer than a pool without solar heating and a pool cover!
All our homes are professionally cleaned, with linen supplied through a professional service provider whom supply to other major hotel/resort chains.
Your home will be presented already made up prior to your arrival featuring all towelling neatly displayed and a guest starter pack consisting of soaps, shampoos, tissue paper, tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwashing liquid and clothes washer liquid supplied.
Please be aware of fraudulent operators - Gold Coast Holiday Houses is a fully Licenced Property Management Agency managing many Luxury Holiday Homes throughout the Gold Coast.
All payments are held within our registered Trust Account with receipts issued with every payment.
We specifically cater for family groups, couples, corporate guests and friends wishing to holiday together.
In accordance with Gold Coast City Council, Stayz and the Holiday Code of Conduct , Paradise At The Point has a STRICT NO PARTY and NO COMMERCIAL FUNCTIONS policy and is not available to young groups or schoolies. We value our neighbours and request all guests keep noise to a minimum outside.
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Free Fixed Line Internet, Video Games
- Boat Ramp
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Dedicated Kids Toyroom
- Fishing Equipment
- Free Fixed Line Internet
- Free Ipad use
- Heaps of Movies & Books Included
- Heated Swimming Pool
- High chair
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Nintendo Wii with games
- Pay Television
- Rumpus room
- Sandy Beach
- Swimming Pool
- Towels Supplied
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
All Linen Hire and Exit Cleaning is included!!!!
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 8 beds and can sleep a maximum 12 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
Your chosen property…
Paradise at the Point
Online payment available
If you would like to call the property, the property's phone number will be displayed on screen and emailed to you as soon as you complete this form.