None of the emails gathered here will be used for direct marketing.
Terms and Conditions
Stayz Road Trip Pledge Promotion
Stayz Pty Limited (ABN 41 102 711 599), Level 18, 175 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
12.01am (AEST) on 16/06/2020 to 11.59pm (AEST) on 11/08/2020 or until stocks run out, whichever is first.
Who can claim?
Only Australian residents who are aged 18 or over.
Who can't claim?
Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of:
(a) the Promoter; and
(b) the agencies, companies or participating premises associated with this offer.
Any booking in Australia valued at $1,000 or more, in 1 transaction.
You must, during the Offer Period:
(a) visit the Website, locate the pledge page and fill out and submit the online pledge form, including by accepting the Stayz Road Trip Pledge and providing all other requested information;
(b) follow the links to make a Qualifying Booking from www.stayz.com.au; and
(c) return to the Website, locate the claim page and fill out and submit the online claim form, including by providing your reservation ID and postal address. If you submit one of the first 1,000 valid claims received during the Offer Period, you will receive a Gift. For the avoidance of doubt, you may complete steps (a) and (b) above in any order before you make your Qualifying Booking to be eligible to receive a Gift. For the avoidance of doubt, the email address you use for each of (a), (b) and (c) above must be the same email address.
There are up to 1,000 gifts available.
Each gift is a $100 VISA gift card.
Gifts will be distributed to each successful claimant's address as specified in their claim within 28 days of the end of the Offer Period.
Total Gift pool:
The total gift pool is up to $100,000.
How many times can I claim?
There is a limit of one claim per household.
How and when will successful claimant/s be informed?
Successful claimants will be notified and receive their Gift via post to the address as specified in their claim within 28 days of the end of Offer Period.
Proof of booking
You must keep the following as proof of booking for all claims:
booking reservation ID
If you don't produce the above proof of booking for all claims when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of your claims and you will lose any right to a Gift. Proof of booking and your email address must be identical to that provided by you with your claim.
If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any proof of booking with another person, your claims will be invalid and you will lose any right to a Gift.
Collection and use of your personal information
If you are a successful claimant, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity. The Promoter may collect your personal information directly or through the Promoter's agents or contractors. The Promoter will use your personal information to conduct and manage the offer. The Promoter may disclose your personal information to its related companies, agents and contractors to assist in conducting this offer, communicating with you or storing data. This may include disclosures to organisations outside Australia including in places such as the United States.
By entering, you consent to the Promoter keeping your personal information on its database to use for marketing purposes, including contacting you by email. By entering your mobile phone number and providing your consent, you agree to receive promotional SMS messages from the Promoter.
(a) how to seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek correction of the information; and
(b) how to complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 20/00754 SA Licence No. T20/661 NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/43940 11. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about gifts and how to claim forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By claiming, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
12. Your claim must be received during the Offer Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you cancel a Qualifying Booking your claim may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with claiming. If you claim using automatically generated claims or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
13. Gift/s must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. Gift/s are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter, including that they:
(a) will expire as per the expiry date shared in the letter accompanying the gift;
(b) can only be used in Australia;
(c) are loaded only with AUD and cannot be converted to another currency; and
(d) cannot be used at an ATM or as a contactless payment.
14. Gift cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund or be replaced after expiry and is not legal tender, an account card or credit or security.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share the Gift.
16. Any failure by you to comply with the conditions imposed by the gift supplier(s) may result in a Gift being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the gift supplier(s).
17. If you or your claim are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your claim may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your claims (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
18. You must not: (a) tamper with the claim process; (b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the offer; (c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner; (d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this offer; (e) breach any law; or (f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any persons that provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate the promotion.
110. The Promoter is not liable for claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
111. The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this offer is final.
112. Gifts cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all Gifts must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The Gift will be void if it’s defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way. The Gift values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in Gift value. You agree that if a Gift (or element of a gift) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
113. Printing and other quality control errors outside the Promoter’s control will not invalidate an otherwise valid Gift claim. Every gift claim in excess of the advertised gift pool will be honoured, unless the claim is rejected due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions.
114. If this offer cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the offer or disqualify affected claims/claimants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
115. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you receiving a gift. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this offer results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
116. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
117. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this offer are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits, theft or third party interference), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this offer or any gift, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
118. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this offer are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of gift/s. Once gift/s have been despatched, the Promoter will not be responsible and will be discharged for any delay or failure to deliver the gift. Gift/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
119. This offer is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
Please check government advisories before booking and travelling.