Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
double · Sofa bed/futon
queen · Sofa bed/futon
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower · Bidet
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
- Quiet hours between 22:00 and 06:00
- Garden behind the house and swimming pool are private. Use is not allowed.
- Tourist tax 3,13 €/person/night is not included in the price and will be charged upon your arrival in cash; children 7-18 years of age pay 1,57€
Hosted by Aleš KravosAsk a question
About Aleš Kravos
I live in the other flat of our house with my family and I am looking forward to hosting you. After 30 years working as an IT engineer, the time has come for new challenges, and tourism is a challenge I have wanted to take for quite a while. It is the first time for me to step in the shoes of a landlord, and excitement to meet people from around the world is great. In addition to tourism, I dedicate much of my time to photography. All the photographs that you will see in the flat are the fruits of my efforts. If there is a photography fan among you, or if you want to experience the other side of the lens, do not hesitate to ask!
Aleš Kravos purchased this Apartment in 1967
Why Aleš Kravos chose Bežigrad District
Welcome to the house, in which I have lived all my life. The family villa, located in a quiet area of our city, will provide relaxation after an eventful day on the town. Built in 1941 it has been well-kept ever since, and the flat, to which you are invited, has just been renovated in full. Vila Marija was named in memory of my mother.
- english, german, Croatian, Yugoslaw, Slovenian